I have loved magazines since my mom introduced me to Highlights as a kid. I have
way too many a decent amount of subscriptions and I try to read mostly all of them before I let them pile up and drive my hubby crazy 😉 Here are my top 5 most favorite magazines to read in order. Keep in mind these are only the top five. I could have EASILY done a top 20.
My TOP 5 Magazines (in order)
5) Fitness Magazine: First it is the magazine that made my legs famous. However, even before that happened I had been a fitness magazine subscriber. They have amazing recipes, great articles and some really creative healthy recipes. After meeting the staff in person at the Fitness Magazine Blogger Meet & Tweet, I was even more in love with this magazine. This one is definitely for the people who love all aspects of fitness including cool gear, full workouts and yummy food.
4) Cosmopolitan: Okay, so I know many of you are still clutching your pearls but YES I read cosmopolitan! I used to think it was an amazing magazine for girls in their 20s, then I entered my 30s and I am realizing that a lot of the material is still applicable! Yes, there is the fun and quite informative segsy information but there are also some serious articles relating to life and work that I will never out grow. Some of the cover stories definitely makes you raise eyebrows but the overall magazine is worth the read!
3) Shape Magazine: This is the first fitness magazine that I have ever subscribed to. I have been a subscriber for at least 10 years! I love Shape the most because they give real-life stories. Lots of before and afters and what I love most is the month to month stories of women that are currently in the process of losing weight. Usually they follow them and give us monthly updates, including the different things they have been doing to lose the weight. Shape also has fun exercises, recipes, cool gear and some great workout playlists too!
2) O Magazine: When O Magazine first came out, I was obsessed. There is so much good LIFE information in this magazine! There are often lots of celebrity contributors and a lot of the article topics are about real issues. It is completely opposite from the fluff that is normally in magazines. When I get it in the mail I feel like I need complete quiet and/or dedicated time to read it. This is not one of those magazines that you casually flip through, there is a lot of MEAT in this publication so you are sure to get a lot of it including self improvement, great reads, clothes and super relevant information.
1) Glamour: I won’t lie, my favorite part of Glamour is the “Do’s and the Don’ts”…something about the people with the rectangles over their eyes makes me giggle! (I also check to make sure I wasn’t chosen as a random don’t…hey you never know! :)) In addition to all of the awesome fashion finds and trends, Glamour also has a little fitness and some serious pieces that keep my turning every single page to see what is next! I think I love this magazine the most because it is the most like my personality.
What is Zinio?
Zinio is the World’s Largest Newsstand. Zinio is a multi-platform distribution service for digital magazines, with more than 5,500 magazines from a wide range of publishers.
9–YES–NINE of my readers will win a FREE DIGITAL MAGAZINE subscription of your choice using the ZINIO app! The really cool thing about Zinio is that you can use the app on ALL your devices! Apple, Android, Windows, ALL tablets–its fully compatible! You can choose the magazine you want (including any one of the ones mentioned above)! Subscriptions vary by magazine but most of them are annual subscriptions! Check out the website for all the titles!
Zinio is giving away a complimentary subscription to SHAPE magazine just by clicking here. No credit card required. Enjoy!
Enter the Rafflecopter below to win! Winners will be picked one week from today.
Zinio was gracious enough to provide me with a digital subscription as a thank you for hosting this giveaway. Which one did I choose? I wanted them ALL but I chose O Magazine because my subscription ran out last month!