How I AvoidTheOops In My Household!
Living in the inner city, I have pretty much mastered the art of getting more done in the name of convenience. I am the queen of Uber, Peapod, and of course since I am the inventory manager of the home, I do my BEST to stay on top of necessary household items such as toilet paper, dish washing liquid and pretty much everything else. I am all about convenience because who wants to be lugging a 24 count toilet tissue bag on the train?! Not I.
There have been so many times when I have come home after a long day of work and all I’m doing is looking forward to hitting the couch. Except oops, there are no garbage bags, and/or oops we ran out of toilet paper or oops no more dish detergent. That sinking feeling that I will actually have to put clothes on and run to the nearest convenience store is just plain ole defeating.
I try to avoid the oops as much as I can by planning ahead, sometimes I buy multiple paper towels and bags and bags of toilet paper to be prepared but eventually it ALL runs out. The trick is staying ahead of the game!
The AvoidtheOops website from Walmart helps you stay ahead of the household item black hole by keeping the most needed household items all on one website. You no longer have to navigate huge websites for the basic necessities. I was able to shop there for some basic necessities that we can’t function without including:
- Toilet paper: Because OMG I’m pretty sure my boys are eating the paper for breakfast
- Dish washing liquid: We go through a LOT of dish washing liquid, maybe because my worst nightmare is going to bed with a dish full of dirty dishes
- More detergent: Because never ending laundry
- Mr. Clean: I know there are a ton of different cleaning agents out there but something about the classic smell of Mr. Clean makes my cleaning experience a bit more enjoyable.
- Puffs Facial Tissues: I mainly buy these because I have some fancy tissue holders in my bathroom, and it looks so good when filled!—however it only lasts about a week in my home because…boys.
- Deodorant for the Man: I got him some of his favorite Old Spice because, we simply can’t have enough. Hello summertime!
- Febreeze: Because…boys…need I say anymore?
Check out more ways you can Avoid The Oops by checking out www.avoidtheoops.com with all the awesome products!