Take your regular popcorn to the next level with this Valentine’s Day Candy Popcorn using super simple delicious ingredients!
Have you ever tried to made new fun popcorn recipes? Well, we have and we love it. Using candy and other sweets you can make a delicious and festive popcorn that the family will love – how fun is that?
It’s an easy recipe to follow but you can also use any other favorite toppings like peanuts or sprinkles instead of the candy hearts! Go ahead, add your own twist to make it special for your loved one, family or friends! Give the gift of deliciousness.
What kind of Valentine’s Day treats do you like to make?
Everything from chocolates to red velvet to even a really fancy dinner. Valentine’s day is such a fun event to cook for! And this is a really fun and delicious addition to the usual chocolate and champagne fare.
Thes best part is that the kids will enjoy making this delicious red and pink Valentine’s Day popcorn treat.
What ingredients do you need for this Valentine’s Day Popcorn?
1 full sized bag of popcorn
3/4 cup pink chocolate candy melts
1/4 cup red candy melts
1/4 cup white chocolate candy melts or almond bark Valentines sprinkles
The sweet savory mixture is just so good!
Not only is this popcorn super delicious, but it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser. You can keep some on hand at home for after school snacks or take the rest to your favorite family members house Valentine’s Day party this year!
Your children are really going to love making the red and pink popcorn!
Where do you serve this fun Valentine’s Day treat?
This popcorn is perfect for a home movie night with your family, served at a kids party, or even in the break room at work!
Pop that popcorn into Valentine’s Day goodie bags or bowls and you will be all set to go.
This super fun candy filled Valentine's day popcorn has the perfect sweet salty flavor!
- 1 full sized bag of popcorn
- 3/4 cup pink chocolate candy melts
- 1/4 cup red candy melts
- 1/4 cup white chocolate candy melts or almond bark Valentines sprinkles
- Pop the popcorn according to package instructions
- Next, remove all of the kernels
- Microwave the pink candy melts on 30-second increments until full melted (about 3 times)
- Spoon over the popcorn and give it a good toss.
- Do this either in a bowl or on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Toss the popcorn until covered.
- Let sit for 10-15 mins..
- Add white and red candy melts to separate piping bags
- Warm those up inside of the piping bag, as before.
- Transfer the popcorn from the baking sheet to the serving dish.
- Squeeze out lines if red and white chocolate all over the popcorn and immediately top with sprinkles. et set for 15-20 mins.
- Serve and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 208Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 5mgSodium 104mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 2gSugar 17gProtein 2g
Pin it for later!