Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff is a crowd favorite. With just a few ingredients, you can easily make this classic combination.
Enjoy a comforting and flavorful dish with the Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff! It’s sure to be a hit with your family, as it combines savory ground beef with creamy sauces, mushrooms and tender egg noodles.
This classic combination is easy to make in an Instant Pot, while still delivering all the flavor of a traditional stovetop preparation. Plus, it won’t take up too much time in the kitchen. With just a few simple ingredients and some active time, you can have an incredible dinner on the table in no time at all.
Why You’ll Love Beef Stroganoff
- This is such an easy recipe to make right at home in your own kitchen!
- You can feed a lot of people with this Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe.
- The flavor is immaculate! Beef stroganoff is tender, juicy, and can keep a crowd full!
Ingredients Needed for Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Ground beef is the star of this stroganoff dish. It’s flavorful and juicy, making it a great option for a hearty meal.
- Combined with salt and pepper, the beef takes on an even deeper flavor that pairs nicely with the other ingredients.
- Creamed soup helps thicken the sauce and adds a rich creaminess to the dish. Choose between chicken or mushroom soup, whatever you prefer!
- Flour works to thicken the sauce as well, adding some extra body to the mixture.
- And beef broth helps deepen the savory flavors of the stroganoff even more.
- Egg noodles are a classic component of stroganoff and makes for a comforting dish. They’ll become nice and tender when cooked in an Instant Pot, soaking up all of those wonderful flavors from the ground beef and broth. For extra creaminess, stir in some sour cream at the end right before serving!
How to Store This Stroganoff Recipe
The Instant Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days. Reheat it on the stovetop or microwave until it’s heated through.
Can I use more beef stock?
Yes, you can use as much beef stock in this Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe as you’d like! If you don’t have beef broth, then you can use vegetable broth. Add a cut of beef to add in even more flavor to the recipe!
What else can I add to this recipe for flavor?
For the best beef stroganoff recipe, you can make a creamy sauce by adding in greek yogurt. You can also add in Worcestershire sauce to the mixture!
Do I have to use egg noodles?
You don’t have to use egg noodles, but this is the best way to get the best result. If you want noodles that are capable of soaking up the flavor, then you need this type of noodle. Of course, you don’t HAVE to use this type of noodle, you can use any noodle type you have on hand!
If you plan on making this recipe, let me know what you think. Beef Stroganoff is also a meal that you can easily freeze for later. It’s nice to have a meal on hand that you can unthaw and enjoy at anytime.
If you are looking for more Instant Pot Recipes besure to check out the full category of pressure cooker recipes!
This Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff is so good and easy to make for a weeknight dinner.
- 1 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 10.5 Can Creamed Soup (chicken or mushroom)
- 1 Tbs Flour
- 3 Cups Beef Broth
- 3 Cups Egg Noodles
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- Set instant pot to sauté.
- Brown the ground beef.
- After the ground beef is browned, add the broth, cream soup, flour, garlic, salt, pepper & egg noodles.
- Place the lid on the instant pot.
- Set to high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Stir in the sour cream.
- Serve & enjoy
Amount Per Serving Calories 627Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 172mgSodium 1586mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 41g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!