These mini Easter bundt cakes are so pretty and perfect for dessert. These individual cakes are perfectly decorated in pastel colors, and so fun to make!
Spring is finally upon us! Warmer weather, more daylight time–sign me up for all of it! One of my favorite parts about Spring is Easter.
I’ve talked about my love of the Easter holiday many many times, so I won’t bore you with those details. However, have I ever told you how much I love mini bundt cakes? They are so adorable and delicate!
During my baking spree this winter, I bought a mini bundt cake pan from Amazon and started experimenting. I honestly have not had a bad one yet. You can even get creative and make personalized requests from the family.
Today’s Easter Mini Bundt Cakes recipe only requires 4 ingredients!
1 box of your favorite yellow cake mix
1 container of white vanilla frosting (16 oz)
Cake Mix Ingredients
Red food coloring
Yellow food coloring
Where should I serve these Easter Mini Bundt Cakes?
A great place would be for easter brunch, or a dessert after a wonderful Easter feast. These are super easy to make for any occasion.
Mini Easter Bundt Cakes Perfect For Spring
These adorable mini Easter Bundt cakes are so delicious! Only using a few ingredients, your guests will love it!
- • 1 box of your favorite yellow cake mix
- • 1 container of white vanilla frosting (16 oz)
- • Red food coloring
- • Yellow food coloring
- Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare a nonstick mini Bundt cake pan with
baking spray. In large bowl, prepare your favorite cake mix according to directions.
- Once fully mixed, divide yellow cake batter equally into cake pan cups (about 1/3 cup each). Be sure to fill cake pan cups only half way.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in the pan. Once slightly cooled, carefully loosen around sides of each cake with small knife; turn upside down onto cooling rack, and remove the cakes the rest of the way. Allow cakes to continue to cool for
about 30 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, add half of the frosting and a few drops of food coloring to reached desired tint of pink. Microwave for 10 to 15 seconds, stirring until smooth glaze consistency. If necessary, heat in 5 second increments until desired consistency is reached. Carefully spoon over
the tops of the cakes (allow some frosting to drip down). Sprinkle the tops of with sprinkles or your favorite spring candy. Repeat with yellow or any other colors
If you enjoyed these mini Easter Bundt cakes, be sure to check these recipes out too!
Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Bundt Cake
Chocolate Peppermint Mini Bundt Cakes
Easter Lemon Poppyseed Bundt Cake
Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake
Homemade Marshmallow Peeps Perfect For Easter
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!