Have you ever tried the brownies at Starbucks? Today I am showing you how to make Copycat Starbucks Double Chocolate Brownies!
What is your favorite Starbucks Bakery treat?
I am a sucker for anything chocolate, so it should come as no surprise that my favorite Starbucks bakery item is their double chocolate brownies. These rich and fudgy brownies are loaded with chocolate chunks and always satisfy my sweet tooth.
While I love indulging in a Starbucks brownie every now and then, they can get expensive. That’s why I decided to create this Copycat Starbucks Double Chocolate Brownie recipe. Now I can enjoy my favorite treat at home without breaking the bank! These chewy brownies will become your new favorite brownies!
This Copycat Starbucks Double Chocolate Brownie recipe is super easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. Plus, it yields about 16-20 brownies, so you’ll have plenty to share (or not share)!
These Copycat Starbucks Double Chocolate Brownies are rich, fudgy, and full of chocolate flavor. These starbucks double fudge brownies are the perfect dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth! This easy recipe is a great afternoon snack for any brownie fan! The best thing is that you don’t have to go to your local starbucks to get these yummy brownies.
What are the most popular bakery recipes at Starbucks?
The most popular Starbucks bakery recipes are their double chocolate brownies, cookies, and muffins. Other popular items include scones, croissants, and danishes.
Check out some of my favorite Starbucks copycat recipes:
Where can I serve these copycat double chocolate brownies?
These Copycat Starbucks Double Chocolate Brownies are perfect for any occasion! Serve them at your next party, potluck, or family gathering. They also make a great after-school snack or night dessert.
How should I store these copycat double chocolate brownies?
These Copycat Starbucks Double Chocolate Brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want them to last longer, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. The smooth batter creates moist crumbs and a great way to take these brownies to the next level is to add caramel sauce or whipped cream.
Can I freeze these copycat double chocolate brownies?
Yes, these Copycat Starbucks Double Chocolate Brownies can be frozen! Place them in a freezer-safe bag or container and they will last for up to 3 months.
What ingredients do you need for this amazing Starbucks brownies?
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
1 cup granulated white sugar
2 large eggs, brought to room temp
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour, scooped and leveled
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, chunks, or chopped bakers chocolate
You won’t need any white chocolate chips, barley flour or canola oil for this brownie batter. The great part about making these brownies is that there is no soy lecithin, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate or anhydrous dextrose in these ingredients!
These double chocolate chunk brownies is one of those great recipes for the chocolate lover in your life. Grab your stand mixer and your wire rack and get ready to make a successful starbucks brownie!
These copycat starbucks double chocolate brownies are so great and so good!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, brought to room temp
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, scooped and leveled
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, chunks, or chopped bakers chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Line 8*8 baking dish with parchment paper or spray with non stick baking spray and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, melt the butter in 15 second increments (so it doesnt explode) until fully melted
- Add in granulated sugar and whisk to combined.
- Next add in the eggs and vanilla. Whisk until incorporated.
- Sift in the cocoa powder, salt and flour.
- Stir using a rubber spatula.
- Add in 1 1/2 cup of the chocolate (chips, chunks or chopped pieces) and fold together with the rubber spatula.
- Pour into the baking dish.
- Add the remaining chocolate to the top and lightly press into the mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 mins (until the edges are set and a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs but no batter)
- Allow to cool completely, then slice and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 401Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 49mgSodium 96mgCarbohydrates 66gFiber 4gSugar 49gProtein 6g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!