Grab you popsicle molds and get ready to make these Watermelon Popsicles on a hot summer day! These homemade watermelon popsicles are made with fresh watermelon, yogurt and mashed kiwi.
Did someone say healthy popsicles? This watermelon popsicle recipe is so perfect for a hot day. Make sure you get a juicy watermelon from the grocery store and we can get this delicious treat started!
I honestly think the best part about these fresh fruit popsicles is that they are so pretty and the whole family will love them.There is no added sugar either the natural fruit juices makes this perfect treat extra yummy!
I have shared lots of fun frozen treats for everyone to enjoy but this one is definitely one of the prettiest. These healthy watermelon popsicles are made with a green layer of kiwi, a white layer or yogurt and red layer of watermelon.
What ingredients are needed for these easy watermelon popsicles?
1/2 cup Vanilla Yogurt
1/2 tbsp Honey, maple syrup or agave
Mini chocolate chips or cocoa nibs, optional
It’s such a delicious treat on a popsicle stick, you might have seen some recipes made with fresh lime juice, coconut milk layers or even fresh lemon juice.
What equipment will you need for this homemade popsicles recipe?
Blender (high speed or immersion)
You won’t need to use a food processor to make this delicious frozen treat. Immersion blenders are a great way to go for this easy treat. You can even sprinkle chocolate chips on these delicious watermelon popsicles to look like watermelon seeds! Between the sweet watermelon layer, the yogurt and the kiwi layer, you are going to enjoy this easy recipe.
If watermelon is your favorite fruit then be sure to add this recipe list of favorite summer treats and favorite things! If you make these be sure to tag me on instagram so I can see them!
These amazing popsicles are made with fresh fruit including watermelon and kiwi and you can add chocolate chips if you want!
- Small watermelon
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp Honey, maple syrup or agave Mashed kiwi
- Mini chocolate chips or cocoa nibs, optional
- Cut or scoop out the watermelon and add to blender.
- Blend on high and strain out the seeds.
- Fill cavities a little more than half full.
- Add cocoa nibs if you'd like to make it look like there are seeds.
- Place in freezer for one hour
- Mix together yogurt and sweeter
- Mash kiwi with a fork
- Remove molds from the freezer, add yogurt mix.
- Freeze for 45 mins then add kiwi.
- Add sticks and let freeze until sold for a minimum of 4-5 hours.