This easy Valentine’s Day Red Velvet Cake In A Jar is such a fun treat for a sweet holiday! Made easily with cake mix for individual servings.
Do you make sweet treats for Valentine’s Day? If you’re looking for some festive inspiration, we have a new recipe to share with you! Give your sweetie the gift of decadent cake – made specifically in jars – this Valentine’s Day.
Packed full of red velvet flavor, these cakes will make a delicious, beautiful treat for your significant other, or even for your kids! Plus it helps that they are super pretty too!
Another benefit to these awesome treats is that they are individual servings, you don’t have to worry about cutting a cake — these can be enjoyed all by themselves. Such a fun treat for a sweet holiday!
What is your favorite thing to do on Valentine’s Day?
Valentine’s Day is a wonderful, but sometimes stressful holiday. For me, it means my day is full of love and sweetness! I start with a homemade breakfast in bed for my husband, head out for a special lunch date with friends, and finish the day with a decadent dessert from our favorite bakery.
This year I have such a fun recipe for you all! Red velvet cake in a jar. Try this yourself and you’ll be sure to have such a sweet day!
What ingredients do you need for this Red Velvet Cake In A Jar?
1 box red velvet cake, prepared
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups powdered sugar
Valentine’s Day sprinkles
6 wide-mouth pint jars
Thes best part is that cake mix cuts a lot of the preparation in half!
Where can I serve these awesome Valentine’s Day Red Velvet Cake Jars?
You can serve your cake jars on this cute plate, adding the spoon. You can make them for a classroom or even simply family dessert of Valentine’s Day. getting the kids involved is so fun!
What are you waiting for? Get all of these ingredients together to get started with your Red Velvet Cake In A Jar today!
Easy Valentine's Day Red Velvet Cake In A Jar
This easy Valentine's Day Red Velvet Cake In A Jar recipe is a great Valentine's Day dessert!
- 1 box red velvet cake, prepared
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- 6 wide-mouth pint jars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the package instructions. Line a 10x16 inch baking sheet with parchment paper and grease the sides of the pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread the cake batter evenly over the pan and bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely, then use a 2 ½ inch round cookie cutter to cut out the cake. Each jar will need three round pieces of cake.
- To prepare the icing, beat together the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and butter until smooth and well combined. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Place one cake round in the bottom of each jar.
- Use a piping bag to pipe a layer of icing on top of the cake. Continue layering cake and icing until the jar is full. Repeat the process with the remaining jars.
- Top each jar with sprinkles, if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 620Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 94mgSodium 295mgCarbohydrates 82gFiber 0gSugar 78gProtein 3g
If you liked this recipe be sure to check us out on instagram for the latest!
Pin It for later!
Check out these fun Valentine’s Day recipes before you go!
Easy Valentine’s Day Cookie Bars
White Chocolate and Almond Heart Valentine’s Day Treat
Valentine’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
The Most Gorgeous Chocolate Covered Strawberries
The Prettiest and Most Delicious Valentine’s Day Cookies
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!