Making treats for Valentine’s Day is so fun! These heart shaped Cinnamon Rolls are so yummy and cute to make for your family.
Do you make treats on Valentine’s Day?
For my family, Valentine’s Day is a fun holiday to celebrate with your kids. I don’t know about you, but my husband comes home from work late on Valentine’s Day. We have so much fun making cards for him and getting together goodies to celebrate!
We love spending time together doing projects for each other too. This year we are going to start our own traditions. What do you think of these Cinnamon Rolls? YUM!!!!
This year why not try something fun around the sweet holiday and try these amazing cinnamon rolls that you can easily make into a heart shape.
You can find the awesome recipe below in the recipe card. This is a fun recipe that will keep your Valentine’s Day from being boring!
I would love to know what you think of these heart shaped rolls and if you have ever made cinnamon rolls before.
What are some of your traditions for Valentine’s Day?
Do you totally go all out or do you have more simple celebrations with your family? I would love to hear about it! Since it’s a day of love we often exchange chocolates and little funny cards with the kids–it doesn’t always have to have a romantic undertone!
What ingredients do you need for these awesome Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls?
All you need are 2 ingredients for this super easy treat!
1 Can Cinnamon Rolls. (Frosting included)
Check out the directions below for the easy assembly.
Where do I serve these cinnamon rolls?
Valentine’s Day morning is a great idea for the family to enjoy, but you can also serve them anytime you want to add a little love to your breakfast.
What type of sprinkles work best? I love use Valentine colored sprinkles, but you can use any kind that you’d like!
Let cool and enjoy!
These super easy heart shaped cinnamon rolls are super easy to make for a fun Valentine's Day breakfast!
- 1 Can Cinnamon Rolls. (Frosting included)
- Valentine Sprinkles
- Pre-Heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Unroll your Cinnamon Rolls.
- Take both corners of your Cinnamon Rolls and start rolling them to the middle. Once you reach the middle, pinch the bottom to make a point. Make sure to pinch together really good so the dough stays together when baking.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes. The Cinnamon Rolls cook rather quickly when rolled like a heart, so keep an eye of them!
- Once your Cinnamon Rolls have finished baking it’s time to start frosting the Valentine Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls.
- Sprinkle away!!!
Amount Per Serving Calories 78Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 172mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 1g
Pin it for later!