If you are looking for a fun Easter treat, try these Easter Cookie Bars! Made with pastel M&Ms and a tasty cookie dough, the kids will love this!
What are you favorite Easter treats?
Is it an chocolate Easter bunny? Marshmallow Peeps? There are so many to choose from!
I’ve been seeing Easter cookies, or as some people call them “Cookie Bars”, popping up on Pinterest lately.
This past weekend I decided to make a batch of my own for my daughter and her friends! How could it not be good with all those cute pastel M&Ms?
What a fun way to celebrate Easter! Baking for special occasions is always so much fun.
Where do you serve these awesome Easter Cookie Bars?
I put mine on a plate on the living room table and my daughter’s friends helped themselves.
They all seemed to be enjoying them! Of course they ended up getting some chocolate smudges around their mouths, but who cares? It was an Easter celebration after all!
Have you ever tried Easter themed M&Ms?
I think they are the prettiest variety of M&Ms yet! You can use them in so many more things, and not only just as a fun snack!
How I Got Started Making Easter Cookie Bars:
I am visually-stimulated, so she loves bright colors! When I saw the M&Ms come out with pastel colors, I knew it would be a fun idea to turn them into Easter Cookie Bars. That way everyone can enjoy a fun treat but with an Easter theme!
I have shared a ton of cookie bar recipes on this site because they are so easy to make and oh so tasty! I just knew this one would be no exception. So if you are looking for a sweet treat to make but don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen, I’ve got you covered!
What You Need To Make Easter Cookie Bars:
1 box white cake mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
¼ cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup Easter M&Ms (I used peanut), plus more for decorating
Enjoy and let me know how much you love it!
These easy and amazing cookie bars are so great and easy to make for Easter!
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup Easter M&Ms (I used peanut), plus more for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir together the cake mix, eggs, butter, water, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Top with M&Ms.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cookie bars comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and immediately top with additional M&Ms, if desired. Lightly press the candy into the top of the cookie bars, then allow them to cool completely.
- When the cookie bars are cool, cut into 15 pieces to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 206Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 43mgSodium 84mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 17gProtein 2g
Pin it for later!