Santa Brie Charcuterie Board: A Festive Delight
As the holiday season approaches, the Santa Brie Charcuterie Board emerges as a delightful centerpiece for any festive gathering.
This recipe transforms a simple array of ingredients into a charming, Santa-themed spread that’s not only visually appealing but also a joy to assemble and savor. At its heart is a creamy wheel of Brie, adorned with pepperoni to mimic Santa’s hat, and an olive to represent his jolly nose. Accompanied by an assortment of crackers, this board is a playful yet elegant addition to your holiday table.
What Ingredients Do You Need For This Christmas Charcuterie Board?
- Brie Wheel
- Assorted Crackers
How Do You Put This Charcuterie Board Together?
STEP ONE: Gather your ingredients and cutting board
STEP TWO: Using the pepperoni, create a Santa hat.
STEP THREE: Cut a thin white line out of the Brie top to create a hat brim. Slice the olive to create eyes.
STEP FOUR: Use what is left of the white Brie top to cut out a mustache & a hat ball.
STEP FIVE: Using a pepperoni, create a mouth.
STEP SIX: Serve with crackers. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use different types of cheese for this recipe? A: Absolutely! While Brie is a classic choice for its creamy texture and mild flavor, feel free to experiment with other soft cheeses like Camembert or a mild Gouda. The key is to choose a cheese that can be easily shaped and pairs well with the pepperoni.
Q: Is this recipe suitable for vegetarians? A: To make a vegetarian version, you can replace the pepperoni with red bell pepper slices or sun-dried tomatoes for a similar visual effect.
Q: How can I make this board more kid-friendly? A: Kids love to be involved in the kitchen, especially with fun and creative recipes like this one. Let them help with arranging the pepperoni and placing the olive. You can also include some of their favorite snacks on the board, like mini cheese cubes or fruit slices.
Q: Can I prepare this board in advance? A: Yes, you can assemble most of the board ahead of time. However, it’s best to add the crackers just before serving to maintain their crispness.
Where to Serve
This Santa Brie Charcuterie Board is perfect for a range of holiday occasions. Whether it’s a cozy family gathering, a festive party with friends, or a fun activity with kids, this recipe adds a touch of whimsy and holiday spirit. It’s also a great conversation starter for office holiday parties or neighborhood potlucks.
If you have leftovers, they can be stored in the refrigerator. Wrap the cheese in parchment paper and place the pepperoni in an airtight container. The crackers should be stored separately at room temperature to keep them crisp. Consume within a couple of days for the best quality.
Tips for Making This Recipe with Kids
- Safety First: Ensure that any cutting or slicing is done by an adult or under close supervision.
- Encourage Creativity: Let the kids decide how to place the pepperoni or arrange the crackers. This is a great opportunity for them to express their creativity.
- Teach and Taste: Use this as a chance to teach them about different types of cheese and meats. Let them taste the ingredients as they go – it’s a fun way to expand their palate.
- Make It a Game: Turn the assembly into a fun game or story, perhaps by narrating how Santa is getting ready for Christmas.
Why This Recipe Works
The Santa Brie Charcuterie Board is a hit for several reasons:
- Visual Appeal: The festive design is eye-catching and brings a smile to everyone’s face.
- Ease of Preparation: With minimal ingredients and no cooking required, it’s incredibly easy to put together.
- Versatility: It can be adapted to suit different tastes and dietary preferences.
- Engaging for Kids: It’s a wonderful way to involve children in holiday preparations, making it more than just a recipe, but a fun activity.
- Perfect for Entertaining: It serves as both a delicious appetizer and a charming centerpiece, making it ideal for holiday entertaining.
Incorporating this Santa Brie Charcuterie Board into your holiday festivities is sure to create memorable moments and delightful flavors, embodying the joy and warmth of the season.
Here are some more fun Santa recipes to try:
- Santa Hat Christmas Buttercream Board
- Easy Santa Christmas Cocktail For The Holidays
- Christmas Snacks: Santa Hat Donuts
- Easy and Fun Santa Hat Christmas Cupcakes
Indulge in the festive spirit with a Santa Brie Charcuterie Board, where a creamy wheel of Brie, adorned with pepperoni and an olive, transforms into a charming Santa-themed centerpiece. This delightful and easy-to-assemble recipe, complete with an assortment of crackers, is perfect for adding a touch of whimsy to your holiday gatherings.
- 1 Brie Wheel
- 6oz Bag Pepperoni
- 1 Olive
- Slice half of the white top off of the Brie.
- Using the pepperoni, create a Santa hat.
- Cut a thin white line out of the Brie top to create a hat brim.
- Slice the olive to create eyes.
- Use what is left of the white Brie top to cut out a mustache & a hat ball.
- Using a pepperoni, create a mouth.
- Serve with crackers.
Amount Per Serving Calories 97Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 19mgSodium 291mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 4g
Before you go, grab Your Free Printable Recipe Kit!
Write down your favorite recipes and create your own personal cookbook of your favorite food creations!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am an entrepreneur, a busy mama of 3 and a wife to my high school sweetheart. I have been sharing content for over 12 years about how to cook easy recipes, workout tips and free printables that make life a little bit easier. I have been featured in places like Yahoo, Buzzfeed, What To Expect, Mediavine, Niche Pursuits, HuffPost, BabyCenter, Mom 2.0, Mommy Nearest, Parade, Care.com, and more!
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t forget to grab your free fitness journal before you go!