If you are looking for something fun to make on Valentine’s Day check out this fun Chocolate Breakable Heart! You can put your favorite treats inside for a fun surprise!
I love a really great unique dessert especially when it comes to celebrating Valentine’s Day. This year, I have a fun and easy recipe for you guys to try out with the kids! It is a chocolate breakable heart which can be used as a beautiful decoration or filled up with some great treats for Valentine’s Day.
There are so many things you can do with melted chocolate!
You can melt it and use it to dip strawberries, pretzels – anything you want! It is a great time of year because so many fun Valentine’s Day candies are out on the market. For this recipe you will need a heart mold from Amazon.
You melt all of the chocolate in increments and you can put your favorite sweet candies on the inside for your loved ones to discover when they break (and eat) the chocolate mold!
You will need this mold to make these chocolate breakable hearts for Valentine’s Day:
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Breakable Heart is a great chocolate recipe for all ages!
The kids can help with melting the chocolate in the microwave, measuring ingredients and dropping little candies inside. You can use heart shaped chocolates or any other candy you like. Put them at the bottom and pour your melted chocolate on top with the message of your choice like “love” or “be mine”.
It’s a super festive and fun treat that you will enjoy making.
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Breakable Heart ingredients:
· 6 oz chocolate melting wafers, color of your choosing – red or pink
· 2 oz chocolate melting wafers, white
· 2 oz chocolate melting wafers, color of your choosing for drizzle
· Sprinkles of any kind for decorating
Grab your candy and let’s get ready to have some fun for Valentine’s Day!
This super fun Valentine's Day chocolate can be broken up and eaten -- plus you can hide some fun chocolates on the inside!
- · 6 oz chocolate melting wafers, color of your choosing - red or pink
- · 2 oz chocolate melting wafers, white
- · 2 oz chocolate melting wafers, color of your choosing for drizzle
- Separate each color chocolate in microwave safe bowls.
- Cook your 6 oz chocolate, for the heart, for 30 second increments in the microwave, stirring each time. Pour into your heart mold. Distribute evenly, making sure to get the sides. Allow to cool and harden.
- Cook your 2 oz white chocolate for the letters for 30 second increments in the microwave, stirring each time. Choose what you want to say and place your chocolate in those letter molds. Allow to cool and harden.
- Carefully peel your heart mold away from the chocolate.
- Cook your 2 oz chocolate for the drizzle for 30 second increments in the microwave, stirring each time. Using a whisk or spoon, drizzle over the corner of the heart. If using any decorations such as sprinkles, add immediately before the chocolate drizzle dries.
- Remove your letters from their mold, and place on the heart. You can place them on or use melted chocolate on the backside of the letters for adhesive on the heart.
- Place anything under your heart such as candy, jewelry, toys for the kids, and more! Use the hammer to break open!
Amount Per Serving Calories 242Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 8mgSodium 73mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 1gSugar 22gProtein 3g
Pin it for later!