These adorable nutter butter football cookies are so easy to make and perfect for game day! You only need 3 ingredients to make these treats.
Do you make special treats for game day?
We really love football here so we absolutely do! There are so many fun treat you can make for game day. These nutter butter football snacks are such a fun treat idea and you only need 3 ingredients to make them.
They are little treats that look like footballs. Can they get any cuter?
Your friends and family are going to love these!
Enjoying a game day snack with your favorite people is the perfect way to enjoy football. It’s so much fun cheering on your teams together with good friends, delicious food and sweet treats. These nutter butter football snacks are definitely one of our favorites!
Nutter Butter Footballs Recipe
If you need a quick football themed snack, this is one is perfect. You only need three ingredients to pull these little treats together.
1 16-ounce package Nutter Butter cookies
1 12-ounce package chocolate chips
1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
½ cup white chocolate chips
Super easy ingredients you can get from the grocery store! If you are having football party these would be great for your dessert table!
They are a super fun treat that the kids can enjoy and help make too!
Where can you serve these awesome nutter butter football cookies?
These are great for Christmas parties, New Years Parties, Football Game parties, or just to make while watching the game.
Kids will enjoy helping with this recipe so it can be a fun activity while getting ready for your party! You can even make these off season if you want!
If you are someone that always want to try new recipes this one is great because it doesn’t take too much effort but gives your guests something unique!
They are like little treats so they won’t fill anyone up before the big meal. You can serve them with some fruit or even pretzels if you would prefer something more salty.
The easy recipe is in the recipe card below, Enjoy!
These fun football snacks are super easy to make with just a few ingredients!
- 1 16-ounce package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 12-ounce package chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until the chocolate is melted. Add coconut oil to the bowl if the chocolate is too thick.
- Dip each Nutter Butter cookie in the melted chocolate and carefully remove it from the chocolate with a fork. Lightly tap the handle of the fork on the side of the bowl to help knock off excess chocolate from the cookie.
- Transfer the coated cookie to a parchment paper lined plate and allow to set. The cookies can be placed in the refrigerator to speed up the setting process.
- When the chocolate has hardened, place the white chocolate chips in a piping bag and heat in the microwave in 15 second intervals. Knead the bag with your fingers between each interval and continue heating until the chocolate is melted.
- Cut the tip off the piping bag and pipe laces on the top of each cookie. When the white chocolate has hardened, the cookies are ready to be served.
Amount Per Serving Calories 135Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 17mgSodium 44mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 1gSugar 10gProtein 1g
Pin it for later!