Here is a fun no churn ice cream recipe that will cool you off on a hot summer day? Check out this awesome homemade pineapple coconut ice cream recipe!
The summer is finally here and it’s time for all of the delicious summer treats that cool you right off! Between ice cream and popsicles there is so much fun to be had!
Are you a fan of fruit in your ice cream? In general I love a plain vanilla, but lately I’ve been getting more adventurous with my ice cream choices. This one is so yummy and the coconut and pineapple flavors blend so nicely together!
The best part about making your own ice cream is that the options are really endless. You can add a little or a lot of each fruit or even substitute them altogether.
What ingredients are need for this delicious pineapple coconut ice cream?
4 cups heavy whipping cream
1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 can pineapple chunks
1 cup shredded coconut
ice cream cones
All of the ingredients are super easy to get at the grocery store or the bodega. You will need to use your stand mixer for this recipe.
How do I make this amazing pineapple coconut ice cream?
Using the whisk attachment you will be mixing the heavy cream for around 6 minutes until it stiffens up a bit to look like whipped topping. One you do that, you can gently fold in the condensed milk.
Grab your fruits and place them in the pan and top with the coconut.
Where should I serve this yummy ice cream?
Birthday parties are a great place to start, or even hot days. This ice cream stores pretty well so making it year round is definitely an option!
Enjoy! If you decide to make this yummy treat please tag me on Instagram so I can see it!
Are you ready for some amazing ice cream? This Homemade Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream is so yummy and perfect for summer.
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 - 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ice cream cones
- Place heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. This can also be done with a hand blender with whisk attachment but will take much longer.
- Blend for 4 minutes on low speed and adjust speed going up to 6 as it thickens.
- Once it resembles whipped topping then it's ready.
- Fold in the can of sweetened condensed milk. Then pour some into a 9 inch square pan.
- Add in pineapple placing the chunks down into the mixture all over the pan. Top with shredded coconut.
- Place in the freeze for at least 6 hours but best if froze overnight.
- Scoop and serve!
Amount Per Serving Calories 480Total Fat 36gSaturated Fat 23gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 109mgSodium 108mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 1gSugar 34gProtein 6g
If you enjoyed this homemade pineapple coconut ice cream be sure to check out these fun summer treats!