These fruity pebble milkshakes are perfect for anytime! Made with the popular cereal and strawberry ice cream, kids will absolutely love this treat!
What are fruity pebbles milkshakes?
Fruity Pebbles Milkshakes are a popular dessert treat at many restaurants and ice cream parlors. They consist of strawberry ice cream, milk, and crushed Fruity Pebbles cereal. Usually, whipped cream and a cherry are added for garnish. You can also add other flavors like strawberry or chocolate to customize your shake.
Fruity Pebbles Milkshakes are a great way to enjoy your favorite cereal in a fun, delicious way! Enjoy one for dessert or as an afternoon snack. They make a great treat for kids and adults alike. So if you’re looking for something sweet and unique, give Fruity Pebbles Milkshakes a try!
What are some other fun cereal milkshakes to try?
Chocolate cereal milkshakes are a popular option. They combine chocolate ice cream, milk, and your favorite crunchy chocolate cereal. Another fun option is Lucky Charms milkshakes, which are made with vanilla ice cream, milk, and Lucky Charms marshmallows.
You can also try Reese’s Puffs Milkshakes, which feature peanuts butter ice cream, milk, and Reese’s Puffs cereal. Finally, there is Fruity Pebbles’ sister cereal, Cocoa Pebbles. Try a Cocoa Pebbles Milkshake for a chocolatey twist on the classic Fruity Pebbles Milkshake.
Helpful tips for making a really good milkshake
- Milkshakes are best when made with high-quality ingredients. Try using fresh, homemade ice cream for a delicious and creamy shake.
- Make sure to crush up your cereal before adding it to the mix – this will help distribute the flavor evenly throughout each sip!
- Don’t forget to top off your milkshake with a dollop of whipped cream, sprinkles, or mini marshmallows for extra fun.
- Fruity Pebbles Milkshakes are a delicious and unique way to enjoy your favorite cereal. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this treat in the comfort of your own home.
You can also try other fun cereal milkshakes such as Lucky Charms, Reese’s Puffs and Cocoa Pebbles for a different twist. Remember to use high-quality ingredients when making your milkshake and don’t forget to top it off with some whipped cream or sprinkles.
Milkshakes are so fun! When I make them it brings me so much nostalgia of being a kid and getting a really special treat.
There are so many different ways to make milkshakes, and today I’ve got one that includes a favorite cereal of my childhood, so not only do you get the milkshake you get the great familiar flavor too!
What do you need to make these fun Fruity Pebble Milkshakes?
Before I start a new recipe, I need to make sure I have all the equipment.
There are a few things you are going to need to make these yummy milkshakes:
Ice cream scoop
Ice cream glasses or mason jars
Colorful Paper straws
What ingredients do I need to make this Kid Friendly MilkShake?
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream – My favorite!
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup fruity pebbles – you don’t even need to use the whole box 🙂
- 1/4 cup white canned frosting,
- melted Whipped cream
- Melted white chocolate, optional
How do you make Fruity Pebble Shakes?
Fir you are going to melt the frosting a bit, then blend the rest of the ingredients together. Voila! You have a yummy milkshake for yourself and the kids.
Melt some white chocolate and drizzle inside of your serving cups. This can serve as a visually appealing appearance to your milkshakes when presenting.
Where should I serve these shakes?
Anytime, anywhere! Movie night is always a great option, birthday parties and celebrations would be perfect for this. It’s a sweet treat that is great for anytime (except before bedtime!).
Please let me know how much you love this recipe!
Easy Fruity Pebble Milkshakes
These delicious milkshakes are coated with your favorite cereal, fruit pebbles!
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup fruity pebbles
- 1/4 cup white canned frosting, melted Whipped cream
- Melted white chocolate, optional
- Place frosting in the microwave and heat for 15 seconds until it is slightly melted. Set aside to cool.
- Add strawberry ice cream and milk to a blender, add in a handful of fruity pebble’s cereal and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Optional step:
- Melt some white chocolate and drizzle inside of your serving cups. This as a visually appealing appearance to your milkshakes when presenting.
- Pour milkshake into cups.
- Top with a generous amount of whipped cream. Add fruity pebble’s cereal and a colorful straw.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1354Total Fat 62gSaturated Fat 34gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 85mgSodium 566mgCarbohydrates 192gFiber 3gSugar 113gProtein 16g
If you liked these fun milkshakes be sure to check out:
Easy Copycat Chik-Fil-A Peppermint Milkshake
Easy and Delicious Shamrock Shakes (McDonalds Copycat)
Cute Dr. Seuss Lorax Truffula Trees Snack For Kids
One Fish Two Fish Dr. Seuss Rice Krispy Treats
Fun St. Patrick’s Day Treats To Make With Kids
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!