These fruity pebble milkshakes are perfect for anytime! Made with the popular cereal and strawberry ice cream, kids will absolutely love this treat!
Milkshakes are so fun! When I make them it brings me so much nostalgia of being a kid and getting a really special treat.
There are so many different ways to make milkshakes, and today I’ve got one that includes a favorite cereal of my childhood, so not only do you get the milkshake you get the great familiar flavor too!
What do you need to make these fun Fruity Pebble Milkshakes?
Before I start a new recipe, I need to make sure I have all the equipment.
There are a few things you are going to need to make these yummy milkshakes:
Ice cream scoop
Ice cream glasses or mason jars
Colorful Paper straws
What ingredients do I need to make this Kid Friendly MilkShake?
3 scoops strawberry ice cream – My favorite!
1/4 cup milk
1 cup fruity pebbles – you don’t even need to use the whole box 🙂
1/4 cup white canned frosting,
melted Whipped cream
Melted white chocolate, optional
How do you make Fruity Pebble Shakes?
Fir you are going to melt the frosting a bit, then blend the rest of the ingredients together. Voila! You have a yummy milkshake for yourself and the kids.
Melt some white chocolate and drizzle inside of your serving cups. This can serve as a visually appealing appearance to your milkshakes when presenting.
Where should I serve these shakes?
Anytime, anywhere! Movie night is always a great option, birthday parties and celebrations would be perfect for this. It’s a sweet treat that is great for anytime (except before bedtime!).
Please let me know how much you love this recipe!
These delicious milkshakes are coated with your favorite cereal, fruit pebbles!
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup fruity pebbles
- 1/4 cup white canned frosting, melted Whipped cream
- Melted white chocolate, optional
- Place frosting in the microwave and heat for 15 seconds until it is slightly melted. Set aside to cool.
- Add strawberry ice cream and milk to a blender, add in a handful of fruity pebble’s cereal and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Optional step:
- Melt some white chocolate and drizzle inside of your serving cups. This as a visually appealing appearance to your milkshakes when presenting.
- Pour milkshake into cups.
- Top with a generous amount of whipped cream. Add fruity pebble’s cereal and a colorful straw.
If you liked these fun milkshakes be sure to check out: