This easy tik tok baked oats recipe went viral on tik tok for a great reason! It’s simple to make, delicious and a great breakfast option for the family.
What Are the Tik Tok Baked Oats?
Think of how you’d normally prepare your oats. You might add them to a jar with milk and other ingredients before putting them in the fridge and leaving them there overnight.
However, if you prefer your oats hot, you can prepare the simple Tik Tok Baked Oats.
It’s an easy way to prepare a healthy breakfast for yourself and the family. You can follow this recipe to a T or even customize it to your liking by adding some of your favorite ingredients to it, such as white chocolate chips and peanut butter.
Is It a Vegan-Friendly Recipe?
While the initial recipe isn’t vegan-friendly, you can modify some of the ingredients to transform this dish into something you can eat.
Instead of using cow’s milk for the oats, you can use plant-based milk as a replacement. You can still add some great ingredients to the vegan oats, including dairy-free chocolate morsels and fresh fruit, such as blueberries and diced strawberries.
Does It Take a Long Time to Make?
When you’re preparing oats, you might do so in a hurry because you don’t have a lot of time to make breakfast. The good news is that this recipe is easy to make and bake.
Once you’ve combined your ingredients in your baking dish, you can let it bake in the oven for 30 minutes while you finish getting ready for the day.
You can remove your flavorful Baked Oats from the oven after 30 minutes and cut right into it, serving yourself and your loved ones a healthy breakfast.
Enjoy! If you make this be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see it!
This recipe went viral on tiktok because not only is it delicious it's super easy to make!
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt (pinch)
- Toppings: blueberries, white chocolate chips, lemon zest
- VEGAN VERSION:
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2/3 cup of milk (plant based as desired) 3 tablespoons of nut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup of optional mix-ins such as berries, chocolate chips, etc
- Using the flavor combinations of blueberry in the lemon with white chocolate is fresh and very springy. Try various combinations.
- To cut into bars line the baking dish with parchment paper to easily lift from the dish to cut.
- Grease a baking dish 8*8 is the Max size unless you double the recipe.
- Blend all ingredients (minus toppings) in a food processor or blender.
- Pour into prepared baking pan
- Top with fruit, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 min
Using the flavor combinations of blueberry in the lemon with white chocolate is fresh and very springy. Try various combinations.
To cut into bars line the baking dish with parchment paper to easily lift from the dish to cut.
Amount Per Serving Calories 413Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 55mgSodium 403mgCarbohydrates 52gFiber 5gSugar 29gProtein 10g
If you liked this recipe be sure to try these too: