One thing the Instant Pot can do is make a great soup! Checkout this tasty Instant Pot Lasagna Soup for dinner tonight with all of your favorite ingredients.
When it gets super cold outside, it’s always a great idea to grab your Instant Pot for a delicious soup!
This Instant Pot Lasagna Soup is a super easy recipe for your pressure cooker.
Plus, it’s a one pot meal so it saves lots of time on cleanup!
Weeknights can be really busy, and honestly it can be hard to find the will to cook after a long day of work and managing all of the little things.
One pot meals are perfect for busy weeknights. It’s not only easy in prep and cleanup, but it also tastes delicious and is a great way to feed the whole family!
I like many different Instant Pot recipes, but soups are my favorite!
I decided to make a lasagna soup with my favorite veggies and Italian spices. I also added some spinach so it’s not only tasty but healthy too!
If you have an Instant Pot, definitely try out this one pot meal . It will quickly become your new favorite easy weeknight dinner.
What ingredients do you need for this Instant Pot Lasagna Soup?
• 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
• 1 lb. ground beef
• 1/2 yellow onion, diced
• 2 tablespoons garlic minced
• 4 cups beef broth, then more to thin as desired
• 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
• 1 (14.5 oz) can crushed tomatoes
• 2 1/2 Tbsp tomato paste
• 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
• Salt and black pepper, to taste
• 8 lasagna noodles, broken into 1” pieces (6.5 oz) ***
• 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
• 8 oz ricotta cheese
• 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil for garnish
Everything you need for a regular lasagna but in soup form. So good and so tasty!
This super easy Instant Pot Lasagna soup, brings a fun tasty twist on the classic Italian dish!
- • 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- • 1 lb. ground beef
- • 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- • 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- • 4 cups beef broth, then more to thin as desired
- • 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- • 1 (14.5 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- • 2 1/2 Tbsp tomato paste
- • 2 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- • Salt and black pepper, to taste
- • 8 lasagna noodles, broken into 1” pieces (6.5 oz) ***
- • 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- • 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- • 8 oz ricotta cheese
- • 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil for garnish
- Set the instant pot to sauté, add the oil. Once hot add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the ground beef and brown until rare.
- Add the broth, tomatoes, seasoning and noodles. Close the lid and seal the pressure valve.
- Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. Quick release pressure and remove the lid.
- While soup is cooking, mix the cheeses together and set in the fridge.
- Serve the soup topped with cheese mix and fresh basil.
Amount Per Serving Calories 540Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 95mgSodium 1114mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 39g
If you liked this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram page for the latest eats!
Pin it for later
Before you go, check out these awesome Instant Pot recipes!