Have you ever tried to make a yummy sweet dip? This amazing chocolate pie dip is layered with all of your favorite parts of a dessert dip!
Are sweet dips better than savory dips?
I mean, dips are usually used as a side dish for chips or carrots, but if the dip is sweet then why not? I love this recipe that I came across Pinterest. It’s great!
What do I serve with chocolate pie dip?
This recipe would be great to serve with graham crackers, pretzels, chocolate graham crackers, sweet crackers, animal crackers or anything that is doughy. You can even serve with apple slices or shortbread cookies.
I think the sweet dip contrasts perfectly with these types of snacks! Think, sweet on sweet. It’s a really fun dip to serve at a party! One of those easy recipes you make in a medium bowl when you are in need of a quick dessert.
When it comes to sweet dessert dips there are so many good ones like mississippi mud pie dip, creamy pumpkin pie dip, hot chocolate dip, pecan pie dip, hot cocoa dip and of course chocolate cheesecake dip.
Where do I serve this chocolate pie dip?
This would be a great recipe to serve at any party or get together. You can even take it to work! It’s the perfect make-ahead dish that tastes amazing after setting in the fridge. It’s the perfect dessert dip for vanilla wafer cookies! It’s my favorite no bake dessert. Grab a serving bowl and make this great thing for your next party!
What ingredients are needed for this amazing chocolate dip?
1 3.9 ounce package chocolate pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 cup whipped topping (cool whip) , plus more for topping
1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
Graham crackers or cookies for dipping
You won’t need any cream cheese, brown sugar, marshmallow fluff, sour cream,or corn syrup for this recipe. It’s one of those sweet treats that you can make WITH the kids.
Grab the biscoff cookies and mini marshmallows if you want and get to dipping! It’s one of my favorite things to make when I want something different for dessert!
This amazing chocolate pie dip is great to serve with graham crackers or even vanilla wafers!
- 1 3.9 ounce package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipped topping, plus more for topping
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- Graham crackers or cookies for dipping
- Whisk together the chocolate pudding and milk until smooth and well combined. Allow the pudding to rest until thickened.
- Spoon half the pudding into the bottom of the serving bowl.
- Add the whipped topping to the remaining pudding and stir to mix. Spoon the remaining pudding mixture over the top of the pudding in the serving bowl.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- When ready to serve, spread a layer of whipped topping over the top of the dip. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs.
- Serve with graham crackers or cookies for dipping.
Amount Per Serving Calories 95Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 5mgSodium 93mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 3g
Pin it for later!