If you are looking for a fun Valentine’s Day treat, check out these delicious Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies.
There are so many ways that you can make brownies.
You can add chocolate chips to the batter; you can make them into blondies; heck, you can even throw some nuts in there and put a little crunch in your bite. But how do you make brownies more exciting? That’s easy: add fruit!
The great thing about this recipe is that it requires minimal effort for maximum impact. I am big fan of strawberry desserts and you will love this chocolate strawberry combination.
The first thing you want to do is prepare your pan. I used a 9×9″ brownie baking dish, but you can use whatever you have on hand. Just make sure that it is metal or glass and that it has edges. You also want to line the dish with some parchment paper.
Valentine’s day is SUCH a great day to make these for friends and loved ones. Plus, it’s super cheap! This recipe is very economical.
Now you are probably wondering how to make these chocolate strawberry brownies. Well, let me tell you! You will need:
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies Ingredient list:
1 box brownie mix + additional ingredients per box instructions
1 lb strawberries, chopped
2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup heavy cream
You can even grab the kids to help make these fun Valentine’s Day treats. The step by step directions are below in the recipe card!
This adds a super fun twist to regular brownies. If you want to make these more festive you can even add Valentine’s Day themed sprinkles to the top.
I hope you enjoy making your own chocolate covered strawberry brownies. The recipe is easy to follow and the end product makes a delicious treat for yourself or for Valentine’s Day!
These chocolate covered strawberry brownies are so easy to make and great for Valentine's day or anytime!
- 1 box brownie mix + additional ingredients per box instructions
- 1 lb strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Bake brownie per box instructions, cool completely
- Wash, pat dry, and chop strawberries
- Sprinkle over cooled brownies
- Place chocolate chips in a bowl
- Warm cream in microwave for 1-2 minutes just until steaming, do not boil
- Pour cream over chips and place a lid over bowl for 3-4 minutes
- Remove lid and stir until smooth then pour over strawberries
- Cool in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes
- Slice with a hot knife, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 343Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 34mgSodium 23mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 4gSugar 27gProtein 3g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!