Looking for an amazing game day nachos recipe? This loaded ground beef sheet pan nachos recipe is so good and easy to make!
When it comes to game day snacks is there anything better than nachos?
The problem is that all too often they take forever to make and can get very messy. When you’re trying to cook and watch the game (or any other sports for that matter) it’s really hard to focus on two things at once.
That’s why I’ve created this recipe! This ground beef nachos recipe is quick, easy and all done on a sheet pan… No need for dipping each tortilla chip individually when you can fit them all on one pan!
Nachos are super simple to make but you have to make sure that you have the perfect ingredients but the most awesome bite. Filling up on nachos is definitely a possibility with this recipe, so you might want to double the batch if you have a crowd coming over.
And if there are some leftovers, they reheat nicely too. Just pop them in the oven at 350 degrees until they’re nice and warm again!
Oh… and did I mention that this sheet pan ground beef nachos recipe only takes about 30 minutes to make? Plus it’s a complete meal so everyone will be happy!
What ingredients are in these Ground Beef Nachos recipe?
• 2 tbsp of olive oil
• 1 small onion, white, peeled and chopped
• 1 lb. of ground beef or meat of choice (i.e.: Chicken, Ground Turkey, etc.)
• 1 tbsp garlic, minced
• 1 package (28g) of taco seasoning
• 2 tablespoons of water
• 1 – 13 oz bag tortilla chips of your choice (I used white corn tortilla chips)
• 1½ cups of nacho cheese sauce
• ½ cup of shredded cheese (I used Fiesta Blend)
• 1/2 cup of salsa, or chopped tomatoes
• 2 stalks of green onions, chopped
• 1 cup of sour cream
• 1/2 cup sliced jalapeños
These loaded ground beef sheet pan nachos are so good and great as an appetizer, but can serve 4-6 as a meal if you like!
Enjoy and let me know how much you love them!
Amazing Loaded Ground Beef Sheet Pan Nachos
These easy sheet pan nachos are so good! Made with ground beef and all you favorite toppings, you will make this again and again!
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- • 1 small onion, white, peeled and chopped
- • 1 lb. of ground beef or meat of choice (i.e.: Chicken, Ground Turkey, etc.)
- • 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- • 1 package (28g) of taco seasoning
- • 2 tablespoons of water
- • 1 - 13 oz bag tortilla chips of your choice (I used white corn tortilla chips)
- • 1½ cups of nacho cheese sauce
- • ½ cup of shredded cheese (I used Fiesta Blend)
- • 1/2 cup of salsa, or chopped tomatoes
- • 2 stalks of green onions, chopped
- • 1 cup of sour cream
- • 1/2 cup sliced jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Warm your skillet on medium heat. Add in your oil.
- Sauté your onions for 3-5 minutes until translucent.
- Once your onions are cooked, add in your meat. Brown the meat and drain the fat. Add to your meat your garlic, taco seasoning and water to prevent meat from drying out. Once cooked, set aside to cool.
- While your meat is cooking, add chips to your cookie sheet (I used a 16x22, but any size is fine. The smaller your sheet, the thicker the layers will be.). Pour and evenly distribute your nacho cheese. Add your shredded cheese. Cook in the oven for about 5-7 minutes, allowing the cheese to melt.
- Add the taco meat across the nachos.
- Top with your salsa or tomatoes, green onion, jalapeños, sour cream, and avocado
- Dish out and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 623Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 107mgSodium 790mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 29g
If you are looking for more recipes be sure to check out my Instagram page for the latest!
Pin it for later!
Before you go check out these awesome game day recipes and appetizers!
Easy Slow Cooker Queso Dip For Game Day Appetizers
Super Easy Game Day Bacon Cheddar Dip
Easy Nacho Bites: All The Nachos Flavor Without The Mess!
Everything Bagel Pigs in a Blanket – Easy Appetizers
Easy and Healthy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!