Top 10 Fitness Channels on YouTube
One of the coolest things about Youtube is that there is a TON of fitness options! You barely need DVDs anymore–you can access tons of free workouts wherever you are. Plus with the new SMART TVs (I just got a mini one the other day and its kind of amazing) you can access a full 30 minute plus workout to do in your living room!
Here are the top ten YouTube Fitness Channels that will rock your world! All of the channels have a very wide variety of workouts from targeting a specific area to full body sweat sessions. Be sure to subscribe for all your workout needs!
1) Fitness Magazine : I love this channel because they have short videos that feature real life women doing quick workouts, workouts while travelling and so forth. This is also the channel that had the awesome lady with the awesome buns (hair buns that is)!
2) Howcast Fitness: Keep in mind if you subscribe to this channel its a crazy resource of how to do everything in the world but the fitness section is pretty great!
3) Fitness Blender: I use this one for my short weekly wednesday workout videos but they have a great variation of long workouts as well.
4) BeFit Be Fit is a great resources of workout, with fantastic music too!
5) Moms Into Fitness: oooh, this is one of my favorites!! Perfect for new moms trying to get their “body back”. (even though we never quite lose our bodies…do we? 🙂 )
6) POPSUGAR Fitness: POPSUGAR fitness has a ton of fitness videos, and even some funny ones too!
7) Blogilates : I love me some Cassie Ho! Her videos are always so well done and I love her cheery attitude even when the burn hits you!
8) Jessica Smith TV: This one is a new channel for me but I am loving it so far!
9) X Fit Daily: This one is awesome for group exercise–really makes you feel like you are in class!
10) Gym Ra: Another great group fitness channel!