Spooky Halloween Blondies are exactly what I needed to get into the mood for this spooktacular holiday! The brown sugar, marshmallow and chocolate chips in these blondies make them so irresistibly good.
They are also very easy to make, only requiring 10 minutes of prep time and done in about 30-35 minutes. That’s my kinda treat!
Spooky Halloween Blondies
When it comes to preparing for a Halloween party, sweet treats need to be front and center! The spookier the better! It also helps if everything tastes super good.
So I need my food quick in the kitchen, it does NOT need to be complicated! No fuss is a must. These Spooky Halloween Blondies are everything you’re looking for when going off to a party! If you want you can add some fun packaging, to make these to-go.
If you would like a fun and spooky idea, you could go as a “mummy” or just wrap some part of your body in those plastic food covers. This trick works very well! I have done this before, it’s so simple to do and looks amazing!
What ingredients do you need for these awesome Halloween Themed Blondies?
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• ½ tsp baking powder
• 1/8 tsp baking soda • ½ tsp salt • 1/3 cup butter • 1 cup brown sugar, packed • 1 egg • 1 Tbsp vanilla extract • 10 oz M&M’s Peanut Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix • Candy Eyeballs ◦ Betty Crocker Candy Shop used in this recipe
These blondies are sweet, soft and delicious candy bars! You can even have the kids help yo make these. These blondies are so easy to make and once you have made them they will be your new favorite treat.
Making these blondies is such a fun way to spend time with the kids. They love helping out in the kitchen and there is nothing more rewarding and seeing their smiles when enjoying their new yummy creation!
It’s one of those easy recipes that you will love and it’s the perfect way to make some fun treats for a Halloween party or gathering. These delicious blondies will satisfy anyone with a real sweet tooth!
You will need the following tools to make these blondies:
- 8×8 square baking pan
- parchment paper
- oil spray
- medium size bowl
- wire rack for cooling
You can really use anything for decorating, right now we like using M&M’s and candy eyeballs but you can also use sprinkles and frosting too. The possibilities for this recipe are endless!
If you want to make something special don’t forget to check out our recipes for an amazing halloween cookies or cupcakes at the bottom of the post.
Our Halloween themed blondies turned out amazing! I can’t wait for you to enjoy this delicious blondie recipe. It’s the perfect treat and a great way to celebrate Halloween!
It’s one of those delicious recipes that you make year after year. And don’t forget to put leftover halloween candy blondies in an airtight container.
These fun and easy blondies are so great to make for Halloween Parties and Spooky fun!
- • 1 cup all-purpose flour
- • 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
- • 1/8 tsp baking soda
- • 1⁄2 tsp salt
- • 1/3 cup butter
- • 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- • 1 egg
- • 1 Tbsp vanilla
- • 10 oz M&M's Peanut Chocolate Candies Ghoul's Mix
- • Candy Eyeballs
- ◦ Betty Crocker Candy Shop used in this recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly grease paper.
- Melt butter.
- Mix melted butter and brown sugar together.
- Add egg and vanilla to sugar mixture.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Combine flour and sugar mixtures together until well blended.
- Fold in M&M's.
- Spread blondie mix into 8x8 pan and bake for 20 -25 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Remove from pan by lifting up the parchment paper.
- Cut into squares.
- Add candy eyes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- These can be frozen in a ziploc bag or container.
Amount Per Serving Calories 365Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 43mgSodium 261mgCarbohydrates 55gFiber 1gSugar 41gProtein 4g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed these fun Halloween recipes be sure to check these out too!