Have you ever tried Crumbl cookies? Today I’ve got a fun Copycat Crumbl Key Lime Cookies Recipe for you to try!
What exactly are Crumbl cookies?
Crumbl cookies are gourmet, made from scratch cookies that come in a variety of flavors. The cookies are large, soft, and chewy with a crispy outer edge.
If you haven’t had the chance to try Crumbl cookies yet, you’re missing out! These cookies are absolutely delicious. I’m especially a fan of the sugar cookies! They are located all over the US and have many different flavors of cookies.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy Copycat Crumbl Key Lime Cookies Recipe, look no further! This recipe is super simple to make and only requires a few ingredients. Plus, these cookies are perfect for summertime or any time you’re craving something sweet and citrusy!
What is Crumbl famous for?
Crumbl is most famous for their gourmet cookies, but they also offer other desserts like brownies and cookie cakes.
How many locations does Crumbl have?
As of 2019, Crumbl has 50 locations across the United States.
What are the most popular flavors of Crumbl cookies?
The three most popular flavors of Crumbl cookies are sugar, chocolate chip, and snickerdoodle.
Does the key lime crumble cookie need to be refrigerated?
No, the key lime crumble cookie does not need to be refrigerated. However, if you would like your cookies to last longer, you can store them in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
How long do Crumbl cookies last?
Crumbl cookies are best eaten within 1-2 days, but will last up to 1 week if stored in an airtight container.
What is the difference between a Crumbl cookie and a regular cookie?
More Crumbl Bakery copycats!
Crumbl cookies are larger, softer, and have a chewier texture than regular cookies. They also have a crispy outer edge. The most significant difference between Crumbl cookies and regular cookies is the quality of ingredients. Crumbl cookies are made with high quality, fresh ingredients.
What ingredients do you need for these delicious cookies?
Ingredients for Cookie
½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 egg, brought to room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cup all purpose flour, scooped and leveled
¼ tsp cornstarch
½ tsp baking powder
½ baking soda
¼ tsp kosher salt
3-4 crushed graham crackers
Ingredients for Key Lime Pie Filling
4 oz cream
4 oz sweetened condensed milk
¼ cup regular lime juice
3-4 tbsp powdered sugar
2 tsp lime zest from regular limes, optional
You won’t need any white chocolate chips, lemon zest, orange juice, peanut butter chips or sweet almond icing for this cookie dough.
All you need for these crumbl key lime pie cookies are simple ingredients from the grocery store. There are so many new flavors all the time but this one is my new favorite cookie. The key lime zest is really the best part of this crumbl copycats.
If you want you can even serve these copycat crumbl cookie recipes with a little ice cream. This will be your favorite key lime cookie recipe, the lime flavor in these thick cookies make the best cookies!
The unique flavor of this buttery sugar cookie and the goodness of key lime pie makes this a super popular cookie for good reason. Think key lime pie bars but in cookie form! These soft cookies are the best way to enjoy a sweet treat! It’s a key lime pie recipe that you will love and it will definitely be one of your favorite crumbl cookies.
Here is a fun Copycat Crumbl Key Lime Cookies Recipe for you to try for any occasion.
- Ingredients for Cookie
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, brought to room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour, scooped and leveled
- ¼ tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ baking soda
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 3-4 crushed graham crackers
- Ingredients for Filling
- 4 oz cream
- 4 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 3-4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp lime zest, optional
- For the cookie
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Cream together butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and mix completely.
- Next sift in all purpose flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cornstarch.
- Mix until it just comes together.
- Using a large (3 tbsp) cookie scooper, form a ball of dough.
- Roll dough in the crushed graham cracker
- Place on baking sheet, press down the center with a tbsp measuring spoon
- Bake for 10 mins
- Remove from oven, press down on the center with a ¼ cup measuring cup
- Return to the oven for 3 min
- Remove and let cool fully.
- Make the filling
- While the cookies are baking make the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth – do not skip this or it will be lumpy
- Once smooth, gradually add sweetened condensed milk
- Add 3 tbsp powdered sugar (if it’s too runny add one more)
- Add 1 tsp lime juice.
- Filling should NOT be runny.
- Scoop into the well of the cookies.
- Refrigerate until set (45min-60min)
- Top with whipped cream and a lime slice.
Amount Per Serving Calories 409Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 48mgSodium 277mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 1gSugar 43gProtein 6g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!