10 Must Have Items For Your Gym Bag
1) Snacks: After a really intense workout you may find yourself starving when you leave the gym. Its really great to have a small snack like a apple or banana to save you from eating the entire kitchen when you get home.
2) Money: This one is a given for any bag but you never know when you need some spare cash to buy a lock or a water.
3) Towel. (Big and small): Self explanatory. Small towel for the gym floor and big towel for your post workout shower.
4) Sneakers: Seems like a no brainer right? I can’t even tell you guys how many times I have forgotten my sneakers at home. Since my workout varies from not needing sneakers (spinning & yoga) to running outside to running on the treadmill, leaving your sneakers at home can happen quite easily.
5) Workout clothes: Always remember the three parts. Top, Sports Bra and Pants.
6) Necessary makeup: Ever left a sweat session looking like a zombie? *raises hand* Now I make sure I have a powder and at the very least eyeliner and a neutral lip gloss.
7) Perfume: This one is optional but I always make sure I have one of those sampler perfumes in my gym bag
8) Backup Headphones: There have been many times where I’ve forgotten to charge my bluetooth headphones and had to pull out my backups. Since music is mandatory for my workout, I need to make sure that I’m covered!
9) Womanly Products: Because you never know! Always be prepared!
10) Extra socks: This one may sound weird but I didn’t realize I needed extra socks until I was wearing footed tights to work one day and needed socks for my workout.