First: I am an usher at my (mega) church.
My church has 36,000 members. Yes. I know. Fortunately 4-5 thousand show up every Sunday. I am a part of an amazing team of women that takes care of our members, seats them and serve as extra pairs of eyes on the floor. I have been doing this for almost 5 years now and I can’t front. I love it. I do not mind putting everything else on hold to serve God’s people.
Second: I hate chicken.
Like I can’t eat it. When I walk past Popeyes I want to barf. I’m sorry but it’s true. Let me go ahead and ask/answer the questions that I ALWAYS get when I reveal this fact about me
- are you black? Believe it or not people just can’t believe black people don’t eat chicken smhh
- did you EVER eat chicken? Yes. I believed I stopped somewhere around 4 or 5 years old.
- do you eat turkey? Yes. But only recently after I got sick and had no choice but to start eating super low fat meats.
- have you tried it recently? Yes and it’s still so. Gross.
Third: I have an
unhealthy obsession with makeup
I never wore makeup in high school (I was quite the Tomboy actually) so the past 2 years I have been experimenting in makeup and now it has turned into a full blown
I own 30+ Mac lipsticks, and more drugstore brands than I can count. I have three separate FULLY stocked makeup bags.
1) my regular home stash
2) my gym bag makeup
3) my at work (just in case) makeup
I have like a zillion makeup blogs in my reader, I’m subscribed to even more on YouTube. When new collections come out for MAC I am one of those clamoring for a peek.
I love bright lipstick, smokey eyes, and honestly while I’m watching my reality shows (like The Braxtons) I am always always watching the makeup to see what they are doing.
There you have it! Three things about me that I never talk about on the blog (but maybe I will now!)
What about you guys? Is there something important about yourself that you have never blogged about? Or do you pretty much put it all out there?