This fun White Chocolate and Almond Hear Valentine’s Day Treat is so fun to make with kids! You only need 2 simply ingredients and a heart candy mold!
Valentine’s Day has always been such a fun time for me. I am a helpless romantic, I LIVE for a good romantic comedy, heart shaped boxes with chocolates and of course red roses. Some might say the day has gone all commercial, but I enjoy it so much!
I think I like the idea of being lovey dovey and extravagant on the holidays because in real life, hubby and I are lucky if we can sit down together to eat dinner that day!
I definitely remember being in elementary school and going to the store with my mom to buy all 26 (yes 26) kids in my class a valentine. This was CLEARLY before pinterest came along!)
We would get the box of cards from the drug store, tear them off at the perforated edges and individually name them and give them to everyone even the kids I didn’t like! (Thanks mom!)
It was pretty easy to pass on my love of Valentine’s Day for the kids. We often make Valentine’s Day crafts for classmates, and of course I am sure to get them a small box of chocolates every year because after all they ARE the loves of my life too, after all.
Today I’m sharing a quick and easy Valentine’s Day Treat that is easy to make for the office, classroom or as a quick treat for your family.
All you have to do is get the heart mold (if you don’t have one already!) and the steps are super easy peasy.
There is minimal steps and the final result is just adorable! This Valentine’s Day treat is a fun way to get in the kitchen with the kids for a fun end result.
White Chocolate Treats with Almonds, perfect for Valentine's Day.
- 4 oz white chocolate (or white chocolate chips) - melted
- 10-20 almonds
- Valentine’s sprinkles
- Pour sprinkles into heart mold so that they cover the bottom of each heart.
- Melt white chocolate, using your preferred melting method.
- Spoon chocolate into each heart in the mold, not quite filling them.
- Place 1-2 almonds into each heart and push down.
- Fill each heart to the top with white chocolate, being careful not to overfill.
- Chill for about 15 minutes, remove from chocolate mold and enjoy!