If you are looking for a healthy easy and tasty treat check out these yummy strawberry pudding parfait cups! Great for snacks for kids!
Are you a fan of Strawberry pudding? Do you think it’s the greatest snack ever?
Strawberry Pudding Parfait Cups are a delicious blend of all your favorite flavors. It has the same consistency and taste as any store bought pudding snack but with an added fresh punch to it! This recipe uses fresh strawberries, instant pudding mix and cool whip for an easy dessert.
It’s a super pretty snack, it’s easy to make and super delicious. It reminds me of strawberry shortcakes which is my favorite dessert.
What ingredients do you need for this delicious snack?
1 3.9 ounce package instant strawberry pudding (I used Sonic Strawberry Shake pudding from Wal-Mart)
2 cups whole milk (or skim milk)
1 cup whipped topping, plus more for topping
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup strawberries, plus more strawberries for topping
Clear plastic cups
Super easy ingredients you can get from the grocery store. This is a great after school snack, or snack for anytime to make for the family.
Where to serve this amazing strawberry easy snack?
You can serve this for a fun Valentine’s Day snack, after school snack or even as a healthy dessert.
The individual parfait glasses with the fresh fruit, whipping cream, pudding mixture really make for a delicious dessert.
Check out the recipe card for this easy pudding cup recipe.
You can serve this in a small bowl or a large bowl. You can even add your favorite fruits. It’s an easy no bake dessert that is great during berry season. There are many pudding flavors but can we all agree that strawberry is the best one?
Let me know how much you love this recipe!
This strawberry pudding parfait cup is so easy to make and great for an after school snack!
- 1 3.9 ounce package instant strawberry pudding (I used Sonic Strawberry Shake pudding from Wal-Mart)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipped topping, plus more for topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, plus more strawberries for topping
- Clear plastic cups
- Whisk together the strawberry pudding and milk until smooth and well combined. Allow the pudding to rest until thickened.
- Add ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of each cup.
- Spoon half the pudding over the top of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Place ¼ cup chopped strawberries on top of each layer of pudding.
- Add the whipped topping to the remaining pudding and stir to mix. Spoon the remaining pudding mixture over the top of the chopped strawberries.
- Place the cups in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- Top each cup with a fresh strawberry and a dollop of whipped topping before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 275Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 25mgSodium 179mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 2gSugar 26gProtein 7g
Pin it for later!