These amazing stuffed peaches are peach halves with dried fruits, graham crackers, brown sugar and topped with your favorite vanilla ice cream or yogurt. A perfect treat to enjoy fresh peaches!
It’s peaches season! I am particularly excited to share this amazing peach recipe with you today! If you are like me and love peach cobbler, you will love this simple dessert. Grab your ripe peaches because this is about to become one of your favorite fruit desserts.
When it comes to a great peaches recipe, give me all of them. Juicy peaches pretty much go well in everything. The first time I had a peach crisp it was divine!
What is in this awesome peaches dessert?
2 peaches, sliced in half and pitted
1/4 cup dried fruit (cranberries or tropical fruit mix)
1/8 cup slivered almonds or chopped walnuts
1 tbsp Graham cracker crumbs (1/2 cracker crushed) (or you can use amaretti cookies)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp all spice
1/4 tsp nutmeg, optional
1 11oz can peach nectar or juice from 15 oz canned peaches
1/8 cup brown sugar (Sprinkled over top)
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt or ice cream
(some recipes call for egg yolk, almond extract, bitter almonds and butter — you won’t need any of these!)
How do you make these stuffed peaches?
Preheat oven. Slice peach in half, remove the peach pits pit with a small spoon (not a sharp knife!) You can even use a melon baller to remove it. Scoop out peach flesh creating a 2 inch circle in the center of each half. Finely chop the pulp.
In a small bowl combine peach pulp, dried fruit, almonds, 2 tbsp peach juice, spices and Graham cracker crumbs.
Mix well and divide evenly among the cut side of the peaches. Place peaches in the baking dish. Pour nectar or peach juice/syrup into the dish Bake covered for 35 mins.
This is one of my favorite dessert recipes because it uses fresh fruits and it’s great for dinner parties. It’s a beautiful dish that is created with the best peaches in a very simple recipe. It’s a great peach dessert to add to your favorite brunch recipes.
If you make these be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see your creation!
These amazing oven baked stuffed peaches are great for dinner parties or brunch! Put those fresh peaches to use with this wonderful recipe!
- 2 peaches, sliced in half and pitted
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (cranberries or tropical fruit mix)
- 1/8 cup slivered almonds or chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp Graham cracker crumbs (1/2 cracker crushed)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, optional
- 1 11oz can peach nectar or juice from 15 oz canned peaches
- 1/8 cup brown sugar (Sprinkled over top)
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt or ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Slice peach in half, remove the pit with a spoon (not a knife!)
- Scoop out peach pulp creating a 2 inch circle in the center of each half
Finely chop the pulp.
- In a bowl combine peach pulp, dried fruit, almonds, 2 tbsp peach juice, spices and Graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix well and divide evenly among the peaches Place the stuffed peaches in the baking dish. Pour nectar or peach juice/syrup into the dish Bake covered for 35 mins.
- Remove foil and bake 10-15 min or until peaches are tender. Drizzle peaches with syrup from dish.
- Serve with yogurt or ice cream.
Amount Per Serving Calories 337Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 16mgSodium 103mgCarbohydrates 67gFiber 5gSugar 58gProtein 6g
Pin it for later!
If you liked this fun recipe be sure to check out these too!