Check out this fun holiday treat that doesn’t require any baking! Check out this no bake chocolate peppermint pie topped with delicious peppermint candies!
When it comes to holiday treats, this one is super easy to whip up. This recipe is also great if you need to make something quickly for a holiday dinner you forgot dessert for. This no-bake peppermint pie treat is a crowd pleaser!
It’s that fun time of year when we bake all the things! This is one of those great pie recipes that you can bring to holiday dinners! This gorgeous pie is even great with a delicious cup of hot cocoa during the holiday season.
What ingredients do you need for this amazing pie?
1 Oreo pie crust (9-inch pie plate)
1 (3.9oz) box instant chocolate pudding
2 cups milk
8 oz. cream cheese softened
1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
½ teaspoon clear vanilla extract
1 8 oz. container whipped topping
½ tsp. peppermint extract
¾ cup chocolate chips
4 tsp. cold water
1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
1 cup heavy whipping cream
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 tsp. clear vanilla extract
This chocolate peppermint cream pie is surely to be one of your holiday desserts. Between the oreo cookies, and the peppermint flavor it’s the perfect combination for this no-bake pie. This is great for the holidays or even a special occasion.
You can get the kids to do the simple part and place peppermint pieces on top of the chocolate mixture once you get the chocolate filling in the pie shell. It’s one of those treats you can prepare in advance for holiday movie nights (which you know we are obsessed with around here!).
Grab this easy recipe and amazing chocolate cookie crust and your candy canes for the top of the pie.
This delicious no bake chocolate peppermint pie is super easy to make and so perfect for the holidays!
- • 1 Oreo pie crust
- • 1 (3.9oz) box instant chocolate pudding
- • 2 cups milk
- • 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- • 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- • ½ teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- • 1 8 oz. container whipped topping
- • ½ tsp. peppermint extract
- • ¾ cup chocolate chips
- • 4 tsp. cold water
- • 1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- • ¼ cup powdered sugar
- • 1 tsp. clear vanilla extract
- In a medium-mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk to fully combine and place in the refrigerator to set for about 5 minutes.
- Remove pudding from refrigerator and spoon mixture into chocolate piecrust. Smooth out put into the freezer for 2 hours to fully set.
- Using a large mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Adding in peppermint and vanilla extract. Once combine, fold in whipped topping and the chocolate chips.
- Scoop mixture on top of the chocolate pudding mixture and allow to set in the freezer for another hour.
- Next start your whipping cream topping. In a cold mixing bowl add cold water and gelatin. Allow to set for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl pour in heavy whipping cream, vanilla and powdered sugar. Turn the mixer on medium and start to beat the sugar, heavy cream and vanilla.
- Slowly mix for about 30 seconds and then turn on high for about 2 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Place whipping cream into a piping bag and pipe a star design on the top of the pie.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermints or candy cane pieces and serve cold
Amount Per Serving Calories 490Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 55mgSodium 241mgCarbohydrates 49gFiber 1gSugar 37gProtein 6g
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to tag and follow me on Instagram for more!
Pin it for later
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out these Christmas recipes before you go!