This Instant Pot Spicy Black Bean White Chicken Chili Recipe is so flavorful and perfect for dinner! Grab a spoon and dig in to this yummy dish.
When it’s cold outside what is better than some delicious chili? The spices and the ingredients in this Instant Pot Black Bean White Chili are blended to perfection!
I’ve had a Ninja Foodi for a while now but I’ve been using the Air Fryer portion a LOT more than I used the Instant Pot. I air fry a lot so I almost forgot I had a pressure cooker to use too.
The instant pot is such a great tool because you can use meat right from the freezer. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve “meant” to take the meat out of the freezer and boom it’s 4pm and I’ve completely forgotten.
The best part is that you can grab the pre cooked rotisserie chicken from the market to make this Instant Pot Spicy Black Bean White Chicken Chili recipe!
What Ingredients do you need for this instant pot black bean white chicken chili?
4 cups cooked Rotisserie chicken, cut into 1” pieces
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 yellow, red, and orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
4 cups chicken stock
6 ounces tomato paste
10 ounce can tomato sauce
1-14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
1–15-ounce cans of black beans, rinsed
1-15 ounce can of sweet whole kernel corn
2 tablespoons taco seasonings
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
This dish is fantastic to serve when it’s a bit chilly outside. This is a dish that saves well too so you can freeze or refrigerate the leftovers for a few days.
Let me know how much you love this recipe!
This Instant Pot Spicy Black Bean Chicken Chili is incredibly flavorful and easy to make! Warm up with this yummy recipe!
- 4 cups cooked Rotisserie chicken, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 yellow, red, and orange bell pepper, seeded
- and diced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 10 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1-14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1–15-ounce cans of black beans, rinsed
- 1-15 ounce can of sweet whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons taco seasonings
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Steps 1-3: Set Instant Pot to sauté function. Add coconut oil. Once it melts and begins to sizzle, add onions and peppers and cook 2 minutes or until onions are translucent and peppers begin to slightly soften, stirring occasionally.
- Step 4: Add in the chicken, tomato sauce, and seasonings.
- Step 5: Add in the chicken stock and tomato sauce. Stir to combine.
- Step 6: Add in the diced tomatoes, corn, black beans. Stir to combine.
- Steps 7-8: Set Instant Pot to manual for 5 minutes. Make sure venting is turned off and close lid. Allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes. Release remainder of pressure by venting Instant Pot. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings like sour cream, shredded
cheese, and fresh chopped cilantro.
- Serves 6-8
Amount Per Serving Calories 921Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 113mgSodium 1269mgCarbohydrates 123gFiber 39gSugar 11gProtein 74g