If you are in need of a quick trick on how to wrap a wine bottle with gift wrap I’ve got all the instructions right here in this post!
I learned a really cool technique for wrapping bottles at the momtrends event. It was so perfect and so easy that I had to share it with you guys!! The best part about it is that you can do it for the holidays, dinner parties, birthday parties you name it!
1) lay the bottle flat on its side, make sure there is at least an inch left on the bottom and 2-4 inches on the top
2) tape wrapping paper to one side and roll tightly, when you reach the end of the wrapping paper use 2 pieces of double sided tape to close.
3) on the bottom of the bottle cut slits into the one inch of extra paper.
4) tape pieces down individually.
5) stand the bottle up and smooth the edges into a “v”. Turn the bottle around and tape the pieces closed (with double sided tape)
6) make sure the top is even and fold it over, toward the front, tape.
7) use hole puncher to punch 2 holes. Even centered.
8) grab ribbon and you can choose to get fun here, tie a bow, tie a knot. The simplest way is to cut your ribbon ends at a diagonal so you can slip them back into the holes if necessary.
Here are some more fun Christmas posts to check out!
- The Best Free Printable Christmas Games To Play With Family
- Easy Christmas Pudding Shots
- Free Printable Christmas Movie Bucket List + Movie Bingo Game
- The Best M and M Christmas Cookies
Do you take wine to parties as gifts? Have you ever attempted to wrap a wine bottle?
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!