Planning a fun cookie exchange this season? Here is a Free printable Holiday Cookie Exchange kit including invitations, games and decor for the fun event.
What is a cookie exchange?
A cookie exchange is when a group of friends or neighbors get together and each person brings a batch of homemade cookies. Everyone goes home with an assortment of different cookies!
Planning a cookie exchange can be a lot of fun, but it can also be a bit daunting. There are a lot of details to think about, from the invitations to the activities to the food.
That’s why we’ve put together this free printable cookie exchange kit. It includes everything you need to plan a fun and festive cookie exchange, from invitations to games to decor.
To get started, just download the kit and print out the items you need. Then start planning your event!
What kind of games can you play at a cookie exchange event?
Games are a great way to add some extra fun to your cookie exchange. Here are a few ideas:
– Cookie guessing game: Write down the ingredients for each type of cookie and have everyone guess which cookie is which.
– Cookie stacking game: See who can stack the most cookies in a minute.
– Decorate your own cookie: Set out some icing and sprinkles and let everyone decorate their own cookie.
– Cookie relay race: Divide into teams and see who can pass a cookie down the line the fastest.
What kind of food can you serve at a cookie exchange?
In addition to cookies, you’ll want to have some other food options at your cookie exchange. Here are a few ideas:
- – Assorted fruits and vegetables
- – Cheese and crackers
- – Chips and dip
- – Sandwiches or wraps
- – Chicken wings
- – Mini pizzas
- – Veggie platters
- – Fruit platters
Here are some fun holiday cookie ideas for your exchange!
- The Best M and M Christmas Cookies
- Holiday Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Glazed Gingerbread Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- Easy Nightmare Before Christmas Cookies
- Easy Christmas Snickerdoodle Cookies + Fun Family Christmas Traditions
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!