Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake is a great twist on regular cheesecake! The strawberry flavor makes this cheesecake one of the best you will ever have!
What are some fun ways to make cheesecake?
One fun way to make cheesecake is to add a crust made of graham crackers or cookies. Another way to change up the flavor is to add fruit toppings or fillings, like strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries.
Finally, you could also experiment with different flavors of cheese in the cake itself, such as goat cheese or cream cheese.
Where was cheesecake invented?
The first known mention of cheesecake was in the Greek cookbook “Apicius” from around AD 39-92. This early recipe was made with wheat flour, cheese, honey, and spices. The modern version of cheesecake we know and love today most likely originated in New York City in the early 1900s.
What is the most popular type of cheesecake?
The most popular type of cheesecake in the United States is New York-style cheesecake. This version is made with a mixture of cream cheese, eggs, and heavy cream, and is usually baked in a springform pan.
How can I make my cheesecake more creamy?
There are a few ways to make your cheesecake more creamy. One way is to add more cream cheese to the recipe. Another way is to use sour cream or Greek yogurt in place of some of the cream cheese. Finally, you could also try using mascarpone cheese in your cheesecake recipe.
How do I prevent my cheesecake from cracking?
One way to help prevent your cheesecake from cracking is to make sure that the ingredients are at room temperature before you start mixing them together.
Additionally, you can try running a knife around the edge of the cake after it has finished baking, which will help release any tension and prevent cracking. Finally, be sure not to over-bake your cheesecake, as this can also cause cracking.
What is the best way to store cheesecake?
Depending on how long you need to store your cheesecake, you can either keep it in the fridge or freezer. If you are keeping it in the fridge, be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminium foil. If you are freezing it, be sure to wrap it tightly in aluminium foil and then place it in a freezer-safe bag.
How long does cheesecake last?
Cheesecake will last in the fridge for 3-5 days, or in the freezer for 2-3 months.
This strawberry crunch cheesecake is one of the best you will ever have! It’s a great twist on regular cheesecake with the added strawberry flavor.
What other fun cheesecake recipes can I make?
What ingredients do you need for this Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake?
24 golden Oreos crushed
1 cup dried strawberries crushed
2 tbsp strawberry jello
4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
32 oz (4 blocks) cream cheese, room temperature
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
4 eggs, brought to room temperature
1/3 cup sour cream
1 tbsp vanilla extra or vanilla bean paste
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp all purpose flour
Strawberry Syrup (store bought or homemade)
1 cup of the reserved crushed oreos + dried strawberries
1 cup American buttercream*
This strawberry crunch cheesecake is so good and fun to make! Take you cheesecake to the next level with this fun flavor!
- 24 golden Oreos crushed
- 1 cup dried strawberries crushed
- 2 tbsp strawberry jello
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 32 oz (4 blocks) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, brought to room temperature
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extra or vanilla bean paste
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Strawberry Syrup (store bought or home made)
- 1 cup of the reserved crushed oreos + dried strawberries
- 1 cup American buttercream*
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Place eggs in a bowl of warm water to bring to room temp, set aside for 5-7 mins
- Crush golden Oreos and dried strawberries together in a food processor or high powered blender.
- Reserve 1 cup of this mix for the topping.
- With the remaining oreo/strawberry mix add 4 tbsp melted butter, 2 tbsp jello powder and mix until well coated (it should not look oily or wet-it just needs to be lightly coated)
- Pour into the base of a 9 inch spring form pan and press down in an even layer
- Bake for 10 mins at 350. Remove from oven and turn the heat down to 325.
- Mix the four blocks of cream cheese until smooth, add in the sugar and continue until well incorporated.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, scraping the bowl between.
- Add in the vanilla, sour cream and flour.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the spring form pan.
- Place the pan inside of a larger pan and fill with enough water to come up at least 1 inch on the side of the springform.
- Bake at 325 for 75 mins.
- Remove from the oven and water bath and let cool to room temperature for at least one hour.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for 5-6 hours to set.
- *If making strawberry syrup from scratch:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4-5 strawberries sliced
- Add all to a small pot and mix on medium high until brought to a boil.
- Use a wooden spoon to crush the strawberries.
- After about 7-8 mins add in 2 tsp cornstarch + 2 tsp water stirred together to create a "slurry"
- Constantly stir and reduce the heat until thickened.
- Let cool and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- After it has set remove from spring form. Pour the strawberry syrup over top, top with remaining crunch.
- Add buttercream or cool whip dollops and fresh strawberries, serve and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 883Total Fat 51gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 195mgSodium 869mgCarbohydrates 82gFiber 1gSugar 65gProtein 25g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!