This melted snowman milkshake is so good and easy to make for a fun winter treat! This recipe is perfect for a winter wonderland themed party!
What is your favorite kind of milkshake?
I love chocolate milkshakes, but this melted snowman milkshake is a close second! It’s so festive and perfect for winter!
This recipe is super easy to make – you just need a few simple ingredients. I used store-bought vanilla ice cream, milk, and whipped topping. Then I added some blue and white sprinkles to decorate the glass.
What are some fun winter milkshakes to make?
Here are a few other fun winter milkshakes to try:
-Snowman Oreo Milkshake: This one is made with Oreos, vanilla ice cream, and milk. Then it’s topped with whipped topping and mini marshmallows.
-Winter Wonderland Milkshake: This one is made with strawberry ice cream, white chocolate liqueur, and milk. It’s topped with whipped topping and rainbow sprinkles.
-Polar Express Milkshake: This one is made with chocolate ice cream, peppermint liqueur, and milk. It’s topped with whipped topping and crushed candy canes.
Do you have any other fun winter treat ideas?
I also love making Winter Wonderland Cupcakes and these Snowman Sugar Cookies! They’re both so festive and perfect for a winter party!
Where can I serve this cute wintery milkshake?
This milkshake would be perfect for a winter birthday party, Christmas party, or just a fun treat to make on a snowy day!
If you love this recipe, please leave me a comment and let me know! I’d also love to see a photo of your finished product. Tag me on Instagram @glamnellie!
What ingredients do you need for this snowman milkshake?
2 cups of vanilla ice cream
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Melting Snowman Ingredients:
2 long pointy carrots
4 edible eyes
4 pretzel sticks
You won’t need any oreo cookies, chocolate chips, melted candy melts or melted chocolate for this milkshake. It’s a super simple recipe and a great way to celebrate for the winter holiday.
This fun Melted Snowman milkshake is super fun to make for a winter street!
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melting Snowman Ingredients:
- Whipped Cream
- 2 long pointy carrots
- 4 edible eyes
- 4 pretzel sticks
- ¼ cup blue melting chocolates
- Blue/White Sprinkles
- Prep the milkshake glass by frosting the rim and dipping in the blue and/or white sprinkles.
- Microwave the chocolate melting chips at 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Then transfer to a piping or plastic bag with a cut tip to drizzle inside the milkshake glasses.
- In a blender, add the ice cream, vanilla extract and milk.
- Blend until smooth and pour into the prepared milkshake glasses.
- Add whipped cream on top of the milkshake and stick the large carrot into the middle to act as the nose.
- Stick the two pretzel sticks in the whipped cream on either side to look like arms
- Add the 2 edible eyes to finish the snowman’s face.
- Stick in a straw and enjoy!
- Dairy Free & Gluten Free Alternatives
- Substitute ice cream for dairy free vanilla ice cream
- Substitute milk for non-dairy milk
Amount Per Serving Calories 674Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 70mgSodium 881mgCarbohydrates 98gFiber 5gSugar 46gProtein 14g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!