This Homemade Strawberry Vinaigrette salad dressing is so great and easy to make for all of your favorite salads! Simple ingredients makes this salad dressing so good!
What is homemade strawberry vinaigrette?
This homemade strawberry vinaigrette is a simple, yet delicious salad dressing made with only a few ingredients. It’s perfect for all of your favorite salads and so easy to make!
What are some popular homemade salad dressing recipes?
There are many popular salad dressing recipes, but some of our favorites include this homemade strawberry vinaigrette, as well as Caesar salad dressing and honey mustard dressing.
How do you store homemade strawberry vinaigrette?
This homemade strawberry vinaigrette can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Be sure to give it a good shake before using, as the ingredients may separate over time.
What do you serve with strawberry vinaigrette?
This homemade strawberry vinaigrette dressing is great on all sorts of salads, but some of our favorites include spinach salad, chicken salad, and fruit salad. It’s also delicious as a dipping sauce for fresh fruits and vegetables!
Is strawberry vinaigrette healthy?
This homemade strawberry vinaigrette is made with healthy ingredients and is a great option for those looking for a healthier salad dressing option. If you are looking for an even healthier option, you could try using olive oil or avocado oil in place of the vegetable oil.
What are some tips for making homemade salad dressings?
Some great tips for making homemade salad dressings include using fresh ingredients whenever possible, storing them in a sealed container in the fridge, and giving them a good shake before using. Also, be sure to taste your dressing and adjust the seasonings as necessary.
Tips for Making Strawberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
– Use fresh ingredients whenever possible for the best flavor.
– Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
– Give it a good shake before using, as the ingredients may separate over time.
– Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
– Try using olive oil or avocado oil in place of the vegetable oil for a healthier option.
What ingredients do you need for this strawberry vinaigrette?
1 Cup Roughly chopped strawberries
3 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp honey
1.5-2 tbsp fresh lime juice
Zest on one large lime
1/2 tsp Salt
½ tsp black pepper
1/3 Cup garlic olive oil
This amazing strawberry vinaigrette is homemade with super simple ingredients!
- 1 Cup Roughly chopped strawberries
- 3 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1.5-2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Zest on one large lime
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1/3 Cup garlic olive oil
- Add strawberries, vinegar, honey, lime juice, lime zest, salt and pepper to blender.
- Once fully mixed begin to slowly pour oil into the mix, whilst still mixing. Don’t pour too fast or you will break the emulsion.
You can use a regular high quality olive oil in lieu of a garlic infused one.
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!