Have you ever tried cookie dough cheesecake? It is so yummy and the cookie dough lovers in your life will love it!
What is your favorite cookie dough treat?
I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream! There are so many ways to make cookie dough treats and this cheesecake will become your most favorite of them all!
Where can I serve this chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake?
Serve it at your next party or gathering and you will be the hit of the night! Everyone will love this creamy, delicious, and super easy dessert recipe!
What other ways can I make cheesecake?
There are so many different flavors of cheesecake! You can make strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, peach, or any other flavor that you like.
You could also add in some different ingredients like nuts, chocolate chips, or fruit to change the flavor up a bit. Be creative and have fun with it! This edible cookie dough creamy cheesecake is what dessert dreams are made of! It uses chocolate chip cookies on the top of the cheesecake for good measure.
What is your favorite type of cheesecake?
I love all kinds of cheesecake, but my absolute favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake! Cookie dough lovers will love the little chunks of cookie dough and it will become one of their favorite desserts!
It is the perfect mix of two amazing desserts and I know that everyone will love it! Try it out for yourself and see what you think! It’s acookie dough lover’s dream and it’s the best thing to make for dessert.
What ingredients are in this Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake?
8 ounces cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 16-ounce package ready to eat cookie dough (I used Pillsbury ready to bake cookie dough), divided
1 8-ounce package frozen whipped topping, divided
1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
¼ cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
You don’t need any heavy cream, brown sugar, sour cream or white chocolate for this cookie dough cheesecake recipe. The buttery graham cracker crust and balls of cookie dough with make this one you favorite cheesecake recipes.
If you have anything leftover you can save the rest of the cheesecake in an airtight container. It’s one of those easy recipes that make a really good thing for a dessert option.
This super easy cookie dough cheesecake is so good and an easy dessert!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 16-ounce package ready to eat cookie dough (I used Pillsbury ready to bake cookie dough), divided
- 1 8-ounce package frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
- Set aside 8 of the cookies, then add the remaining cookie dough to the cheesecake mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in half the frozen whipped topping and stir until well combined.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture evenly in the graham cracker crust. Chill for at least four hours.
- While the cheesecake is chilling, bake the remaining 8 cookies according to the package instructions and allow them to cool completely.
- When ready to serve, press each of the baked cookies into the cheesecake, then pipe the remaining whipped topping around the edge. Top with mini chocolate chips.
Amount Per Serving Calories 684Total Fat 36gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 33mgSodium 387mgCarbohydrates 86gFiber 2gSugar 61gProtein 6g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!