These Easter Cadbury Egg Cookies are so fun and easy to make with kids! Make these fun treat for Easter or anytime!
What fun treats can be made with Cadbury Eggs?
Why Cadbury Egg Cookies of course! These little gems are made with melted chocolate, whole chocolate eggs, and some simple cookie dough. Can it get any easier?
Do you buy Cadbury eggs around Easter time?
I know we always do. Even before we had kids, they were a staple in our house during the season leading up to Easter. Hubby and I have been known to pick one or two up just because it’s that time of year too! They are so much fun to decorate with when making treats for Easter!
In fact, these cookies will be your new favorite! What is better than chocolate candies baked right into a delicious cookie! It’s like the best of all worlds. You can use cadbury mini egg cookies for these easter treats too! Cadbury cookies makes the perfect easter egg cookie. The candy coating of the cadbury creme eggs adds so much to these baked cookies.
I opted to use my favorite sugar cookie dough and stir in some funfetti and melted chocolate. If you don’t want to make your own dough, I’m sure a pre-made sugar cookie dough would work just as well! I also used whole Cadbury eggs because they are easier to measure out and mix.
The candy eggs give a 3d dimension to the top of the cookies and they are perfect for easter brunch! They have crispy edges, chewy centers and are he best way to celebrate Easter at a class party!
These chocolate cadbury egg cookies are made with your favorite easter candy and it’s an easy treat to make for the kids. When I was a child I remember buys many bags of mini eggs and eating the entire bag.
What ingredients do you need for these Cadbury Egg Cookies?
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup Funfetti baking chips (Pillsbury)
2 cups chocolate eggs (Cadbury)
You could even make this with your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe! Either way you get a great set of chewy chocolate cookies! The mini cadbury eggs add a yummy milk chocolate treat to your easter basket.
The easter season is so fun and filled with many treats such as a chocolate easter bunny, marshmallow peeps and even chocolate bunnies. But these amazing cookies are my little secret for a better dessert. Check out the full printable recipe below!
These super fun and festive Easter Cadbury Egg cookies are so fun to make with kids!
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Funfetti baking chips (Pillsbury)
- 2 cups chocolate eggs (Cadbury)
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Fold in Funfetti baking chips.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for one hour.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a one inch cookie scoop to scoop out the dough. Press three chocolate eggs into the top of each dough ball.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the cookies are just beginning to brown on the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool for five minutes on the pan, then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving Calories 246Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 47mgSodium 250mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 1gSugar 19gProtein 3g
Pin it for later!