This Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Loaf is so good and it’s the perfect fall treat you can make right at home. Easy ingredients and a wonderful taste!
Did someone say fall? One of my favorite things about the cooler season is all of the yummy flavors like apple and pumpkin.
Today I’m sharing an easy pumpkin loaf recipe that taste like Starbucks pumpkin bread. You can make it year round but it tastes even better in the fall with a cup of coffee (duh, right?).
What ingredients do you need for this starbucks pumpkin loaf?
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup light brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
3/4 cup vegetable oil
You will love this pumpkin loaf recipe because it’s quick and simple to whip up. You won’t regret making this yummy recipe and sometimes I like to have it even when “pumpkin season” is over.
If you want a pumpkin bread that tastes like Starbucks pumpkin loaf then this recipe is for you! We love it here, it makes the house smell so good when it’s baked.
Fall baking is just so much fun. I made this pumpkin loaf recipe over the weekend. It came out perfect, not dry at all and really moist.
If you are craving pumpkin don’t miss my pumpkin recipes at the bottom of this post!
For this pumpkin loaf recipe it yields one very large loaf (8-10 thick slices) or two smaller loaves (6-8 thick slices). Instead of buying individual slices at Starbucks, you can simply make a loaf and have some leftovers that you can store in an airtight container.
The Starbucks Bakery items are just SO good! Now you can make it at home.
Well, here you go pumpkin loaf lovers! You can add a cream cheese glaze to the top if you want. It’s up to you!
Oh my goodness this pumpkin recipe is one of my new favorites. I am going to make more soon for sure. Enjoy! This fall inspired recipe treat is so great with your morning drink. Fall mornings have never been better.
This pumpkin bread is so delicious, and it’s perfect for any fall morning with a hot cup of coffee or tea! Who says you can only enjoy pumpkin treats in the fall? Not this girl! So whenever you feel like making this, you’ve got this recipe right at your fingertips.
This amazing starbucks pumpkin loaf copycat is so good and perfect for the fall!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 Grease loaf pan
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt, whisk together and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until combined. Add in pumpkin and oil and beat until combined.
- Lastly add in dry ingredients and mix until batter is smooth.
- This step should last 1-2 mins if all flour isn’t incorporated use a rubber spatula and fold the re- mainder in as to not make the batter tough when baking.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-70 min until skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for a minimum of 30 min.
- Place on wire rack to continue cooling.
To freeze: slice the bread in resealable plastic bags or plastic wrap and place in the freezer. Warm in microwave on high for about 45 seconds and enjoy.
To make pumpkin spice:
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cloves
Amount Per Serving Calories 351Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 74mgSodium 298mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 1gSugar 27gProtein 5g
Pin it for later: