If you are looking for a delicious new margarita flavor be sure to check out this incredible Jalapeno Margarita recipe!
What is a Jalapeno Margarita?
A Jalapeno Margarita is a twist on the classic margarita that features the addition of fresh jalapeno peppers. The jalapenos add a delicious spicy kick to the drink that is perfect for those who enjoy a little bit of heat. If you are looking for a refreshing and unique cocktail to enjoy this summer, be sure to give this Jalapeno Margarita a try!
What are the most popular types of margaritas?
There are many different types of margaritas, but some of the most popular include:
– Classic Margarita: This type of margarita is made with tequila, lime juice, and Triple Sec.
– Strawberry Margarita: This type of margarita is made with tequila, lime juice, and strawberry puree.
– Mango Margarita: This type of margarita is made with tequila, lime juice, and mango puree.
– Peach Margarita: This type of margarita is made with tequila, lime juice, and peach puree.
How do you add jalapeno to margaritas?
Adding jalapeno to margaritas is a great way to spice up the classic cocktail. To add jalapeno to your margarita, simply muddle one or two peppers in the bottom of your glass before adding the rest of your ingredients. You can also rim your glass with Tajin seasoning for an extra spicy kick!
How spicy are jalapeno peppers?
The level of spiciness in jalapeno peppers can vary depending on the pepper. Some peppers may be very mild while others can be quite spicy. If you are unsure of how spicy a pepper is, it is always best to err on the side of caution and add less to your drink. You can always add more if you find that the drink is not spicy enough.
Are jalapeno margaritas easy to make?
Yes, jalapeno margaritas are very easy to make! This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made in just a few minutes. Be sure to have all of your ingredients prepped and ready to go before you begin so that the drink comes together quickly and easily.
What is the best tequila to use for a margarita?
There are many different types of tequila, but some of the best varieties for margaritas include: blanco, reposado, and añejo. Each type of tequila has its own unique flavor profile that can enhance your margarita. Be sure to experiment with different types of tequila to find the perfect one for your drink!
What ingredients are needed for this Jalapeno Spicy Margarita?
· 1 jalapeño pepper
· 2-3 limes
· 8 oz of tequila (any brand or style)
· 3 tablespoons of honey (agave or simple syrup can be substituted)
· 3 tablespoons of kosher salt
· Cilantro, lime, and or jalapeños can be used to garnish.
This spicy jalapeno margarita is so great for any occasion!
- · 1 jalapeño pepper
- · 2-3 limes
- · 8 oz of tequila (any brand or style)
- · 3 tablespoons of honey (agave or simple syrup can be substituted)
- · 3 tablespoons of kosher salt
- · Cilantro, lime, and or jalapeños can be used to garnish.
- De-seed the jalapeño by cutting it in half and scraping the seeds and white parts. Rinse the peppers and wash your hands thoroughly.
- Slice the pepper thinly. Thickness similar to a penny.
- Place the slices in a mortar and bring to a pulp with the pestle. If you don’t have a mortar, you can use a bowl or the cutting board with a wooden spoon back. You just want the juice to be extracted.
- Add juice and pulp to a pitcher
- Squeeze the lime juice from your lime and add to the pitcher
- Add tequila to the pitcher
- Stir in honey until dissolved.
- Add your salt to a bowl
- Rim the glasses with a lime wedge and place in salt to adhere to the rim.
- Add ice, margarita, and garnish.
Amount Per Serving Calories 398Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 5669mgCarbohydrates 41gFiber 4gSugar 29gProtein 1g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!