Did you know that you can make different types of nachos? Here is a fun Mixed Berry Dessert Nachos recipe!
What kinds of nachos can you make?
You can make all kinds of nachos! You can make traditional beef and cheese nachos, or you could get creative and make dessert nachos. Some other fun ideas for nachos include:
-Chicken and black bean nachos
-Buffalo chicken nachos
-Barbecue pork nachos
-Cheesy bean and rice nachos
-Loaded vegetable nachos
-Fruit and yogurt nachos
-Chocolate chip cookie dough nachos
The possibilities are endless! They are especially great for parties.
What do you need for Berry dessert nachos?
½ stick butter, melted
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 Tablespoon of cinnamon
½ cup strawberries, sliced
½ cup blackberries
½ cup raspberries
½ cup blueberries
½ cup almonds
1 banana, sliced
Dark chocolate and caramel syrup
Where can you serve these mixed berry dessert nachos?
You could serve these delicious berry dessert nachos at a party, potluck, or any kind of gathering. They would also be great for a fun family movie night!
Are dessert nachos healthier than regular nachos?
Dessert nachos are a healthier alternative to traditional nachos because they are made with fruit instead of meat and cheese. They are also lower in calories and fat.
What is the nutritional value of Berry dessert nachos?
The nutritional value will vary depending on the ingredients you use, but this recipe is generally low in calories and fat.
Berry dessert nachos are a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional nachos.
What other fruits can I use for dessert nachos?
You can use any type of fruit you like for dessert nachos. Some other fun ideas include:
The possibilities are endless! Get creative and have fun with it.
I hope you enjoy this Berry dessert nachos recipe! Let me know what you think in the comments below. And don’t forget to share with your friends!
These amazing mixed berry nachos are fantastic for breakfast or dessert!
- 5 tortillas
- ½ stick butter, melted
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of cinnamon
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 banana, sliced
- Dark chocolate and caramel syrup
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Next, melt your butter. You can do so in the microwave or you can melt it in a small saucepan on the stovetop.
- In another small bowl, combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush the tortillas with the melted butter on one side, then sprinkle 1-2 Tablespoons of the cinnamon sugar on top of each. Shake off the extra.
- Use a knife or a pizza cutter to cut the tortilla into 6 pieces. Put the tortilla chip pieces onto the lined baking sheet and bake for about 12 minutes. They may still feel a little soft when you take them out of the oven, but they will harden as they cool.
- Once the chips have cooled, arrange them onto plates. Add your mixed berries, banana, almonds, and whipped cream. Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 452Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 21mgSodium 339mgCarbohydrates 68gFiber 6gSugar 37gProtein 7g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!