These air fryer recipes are so great! Including everything from potatoes to meats to sweet treats, these air fryer recipes are sure to please!
These yummy Air Fryer Thanksgiving Egg Rolls are so great to have on the holiday or in the days after! Use those leftover ingredients to make this amazing recipe!
What are Thanksgiving Turkey Egg Rolls?
These are exactly what they sound like – egg rolls filled with Thanksgiving turkey! They’re perfect for using up any leftover turkey, and they make a great appetizer or main course.
What do I need to make Thanksgiving Turkey Egg Rolls?
To make these egg rolls, you’ll need:
–· 1 cup leftover turkey, chopped
· 1 cup stuffing
· 1 cup mashed potatoes
· 1 egg
· 8 egg roll wrappers
· Cranberry jelly for dipping
What are some other fun leftover turkey recipes to try?
If you’re looking for other fun ways to use up your leftover turkey, here are a few recipes to try:
–· Turkey Enchiladas
–· Turkey Pot Pie
–· Turkey Tetrazzini
–· Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Pecans
–· Leftover Turkey Soup
Where can I serve these fun leftover turkey egg rolls?
These egg rolls would be perfect for serving at any holiday party! They’d also make a great appetizer for Thanksgiving dinner.
How do I store these leftover turkey egg rolls?
These egg rolls can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat them in the oven or in the microwave before serving.
Can I freeze these air fryer leftover turkey egg rolls?
Yes! These egg rolls can be frozen for up to 2 months. Just place them in a freezer-safe bag or container. When you’re ready to eat them, thaw them overnight in the fridge and then reheat them before serving.
These are great to use up the excess turkey and cranberry sauce and all of the yummy fillings! The air fryer makes them golden brown and delicious for a great lunch time meal.
These air fryer turkey egg rolls are so delicious and a great way to use up all of those thanksgiving leftovers!
- 1 cup leftover turkey, chopped
- 1 cup stuffing
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 egg
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- Cranberry jelly for dippin
- In a bowl, mix the turkey, stuffing, and potatoes.
- Place two heaping tablespoons of mixture onto the center of an egg roll wrapper.
- Brush whisked egg on the edges of the wrapper and fold it close. Fold the left and right corners in overlapping one another.
- Fold the bottom corner up to begin to close the egg roll.
- Fold and roll the top corner down enclosing the egg roll.
- Cook on 375°f in an air fryer basket for 10 minutes on one side and 3 on the other side, make sure you spray each side with cooking spray.
- Remove and let cool before eating.
- Dip in some cranberry jelly and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 357Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 60mgSodium 558mgCarbohydrates 56gFiber 2gSugar 16gProtein 14g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!