Love Starbucks Banana Bread and want to try to make it at home? Try this amazing Authentic Starbucks Banana Bread Recipe! Made with easy ingredients, the family will love this recipe!
I love Starbucks. At Starbucks you can enjoy free Wifi, and Free Internet Access! With so many different things to do at Starbucks it’s no wonder that it has become a favorite place for so many people. I am a big fan of their non coffee drinks but man, i don’t think I’ve ever had a bad thing from the bakery!
Starbucks Baked Goods are amazing and so addictive. The servings are small but the prices can be a little costly. Today I will show you how to easily make at home Starbucks Banana Nut Bread! This Copycat Starbucks Recipe is so easy and delicious!
This bread is soft, moist, full of flavor, and just AMAZING!!!! It keeps very well in the fridge for days after baking too. The kids absolutely love it.
I’ve made a copycat Starbucks Banana Bread that you will completely enjoy. This recipe is super popular! I know you will love it as much as my family and friends do.
This Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread Recipe has a few simple ingredients, but it’s so good. This bread is moist and full of flavor!
Easy ingredients that you can get at a grocery store. So if you are nowhere near a Starbucks, you can make one right at home.
I add chocolate chips to my bread because it’s delicious, but you can omit them if you want. There is nothing better than eating the warm banana bread right out the oven on a cold day!
This is a must try for all your banana bread lovers!
I am obsessed with this recipe! It’s so good for thanksgiving, or any fall day. You will love it, I promise.
This recipe is so easy to follow and tastes awesome. A few of my friends came over for breakfast one morning this week and I whipped up some Banana Nut Bread (the Starbucks kind) and they were thrilled. This copycat bread tasted just like the real thing!
So if you are craving for a delicious treat I recommend you try making this! You can have it with your favorite coffee or tea.
What ingredients do you need for this copycat banana bread recipe?
Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread Ingredients
2 cups all purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 large egg
1 heaping cup sugar (1 1/8 cups)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tbsp buttermilk or whole milk
1 mashed bananas (3 extra ripe bananas)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (inside batter)
1/4 cup chopped walnuts (on top)
This is the authentic Starbucks Banana Bread Recipe. You won’t be disappointed!
In my humble opinion it tastes better at home than in the restaurant cause you can make it warm, fresh, and with lots of chocolate chips!
This recipe is awesome for the whole family. Or you can even give it as a gift.
This copycat recipe is super popular! Let me know if you make it and be sure to tag and follow me on Instagram for more recipes!
Have a craving for the amazing Starbucks Banana Bread? Check out this amazing recipe!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 heaping cup sugar (1 1/8 cups)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp buttermilk or whole milk
- 1 mashed bananas (3 extra ripe bananas)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (inside batter)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (on top)
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Spray loaf pan with bakers spray and then line with parchment (for easy release). Spray the parchment with non stick as well and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. Whisk together. In a larger bowl add in the egg, sugar and vegetable oil. Whisk together.
- Pour dry over into the wet ingredients bowl and using a rubber spatula mix together. It will coarse and dry at this point.
- Mash the bananas and add them to the bowl.
- Add buttermilk (or whole milk), vanilla and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
- Mix well. Making sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl.
- Once everything is well incorporated (no dry flour left) pour into prepared pan.
- Top with 1/4 cup walnuts
- Bake for 75 mins (begin checking around the 55 min mark)
This can be made without walnuts.
Possible substitute would be chocolate chips!
Amount Per Serving Calories 459Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 26mgSodium 261mgCarbohydrates 59gFiber 2gSugar 31gProtein 7g
If you like this recipe be sure to check out these too!