This baked cheese dip recipe with cream cheese is so good for any occasion. You can serve with your favorite sides such a tortilla chips or ritz crackers. This will be one of your new favorite cream cheese dip recipes!
If you are looking for a tasty dip for game day or a thanksgiving appetizer, I’ve got the perfect hot dip with white cheddar cheese, chives and pepperoncinis. It’s an easy appetizer and we all know that the best way to celebrate is with a good dip.
For this recipe you won’t need any sour cream, bacon bits, green onions, ranch seasoning or hot sauce. Though some cheese dip recipes are made in a slow cooker, this one will be baked in your oven with real cheese and will be a crowd favorite!
Check out the simple ingredients that you need for this recipe:
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped fine
Salt & pepper to taste
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 cup sharp white cheddar, shredded
½ cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons chives
2 tablespoons pepperoncinis
This will be one of your favorite recipes and for good reason! made with fresh herbs and diced onions there won’t be any leftover dip. This is made with basic ingredients that you can get from your local grocery store.
The melted cheese works so well together with the Philadelphia cream cheese. The fresh chives really brings a yummy taste to this hot cheese dip. You will want this creamy cheese dip for your next gathering!
Check out the recipe card below for directions on how to make this delicious snack. Grab your delicious crackers or potato chips and enjoy this perfect appetizer.
Enjoy and be sure to tag and follow me on Instagram if you enjoyed this recipe!
This amazing oven baked cheese dip with cream cheese is so good for appetizers or game day!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar, shredded
- ½ cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 2 tablespoons pepperoncinis
- Preheat oven to 375, lightly spray 8x8 dish with nonstick spray
- In a small skillet cook onion in oil until soft, season w/ salt & pepper, let cool
- Mix cream cheese and mayo until well combined
- Toss ¾ cup of cheddar and ¼ cup of monterey jack cheese in cornstarch until well coated
- Fold in cream cheese mixture and cooked onion
- Spoon into baking dish and top with remaining cheese
- Bake 20-25 minutes, cool 5 minutes before serving
- Garnish with additional chives and pepperoncinis
Amount Per Serving Calories 315Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 55mgSodium 373mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 7g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to try these too!