This Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Bundt Cake is so great for anytime! If you are looking for a cake that everyone will love this is the one for you!
I’ll be honest, sometimes I don’t know which one I like the most–chocolate or vanilla. That is why I think this is the most perfect anytime cake.
Swirling the chocolate and vanilla batter makes for a cake that everyone will enjoy. We personally love this cake with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
What ingredients do I need for this chocolate vanilla bundt cake?
Nonstick Baking Spray
3 1⁄2 cup all purpose flour
1⁄2 tsp salt
2 tablespoons whole milk
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
8 large eggs
4 sticks of unsalted, room temp butter
3 cups granulated sugar
1 cup dark or black cocoa
Glaze: 1 cup confectioners sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 2 tbsp whole milk
What tools do you need to make this awesome bundt cake?
All you need is:
Where to serve this delicious chocolate vanilla bundt cake?
Honestly anytime is great! This would be awesome at the end of a holiday dinner or a dinner party.
This Chocolate Vanilla Bundt cake is perfect by itself or a la mode! The glaze is the perfect topping and sends it right over the top!
- Nonstick Baking Spray
- 3 1⁄2 cup all purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 8 large eggs
- 4 sticks of unsalted, room temp butter
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup dark or black cocoa
- Add in the second half of the dry ingredients and the vanilla. Mix until combined. Remove half of the batter and place in a 16-inch piping bag or large Ziplock bag. Add the cocoa powder to the remaining batter and beat until combined.
- Add the chocolate batter to a separate large Ziplock bag or piping bag.
- Snip the corners of the bags, and working in alternating colors, pipe strips of batter into the ridges of the Bundt pan.
- Use a rubber spatula or wooden skewer to spread the batter all the way up the sides (The spatula was easier to use than a skewer).
- Pipe the rest of the batter in alternating patterns to the center of the Bundt pan. Place in the oven and bake for 65-75 mins.
Testing with a skewer or knife for doneness.
Allow it to cool for 30 mins before removing from the cake pan.
- Once cake is completely cooled, another 30 mins, drizzle glaze over it and serve.
If you liked this Chocolate Vanilla Swirl Bundt Cake recipe be sure to check out these fun cake recipes too!