This post is sponsored by Premier Protein.
It really wasn’t until I became a Premier Protein Ambassador did I realize how many ways you can incorporate protein into your diet. There are a lot of foods that we eat on a regular basis that are fun to eat but are actually far from filling and we end up hungry really quickly.
To stay on top of those hunger pangs, it is a really good idea to incorporate more protein into your diet, from breakfast, snack to even dinner dishes. This is actually way easier than you think. I used to be one of those people that thought the only place you add protein was smoothies–Then my mind was opened and I began to rethink the way I use protein and where I could add it!
Here are 7 Recipes from the Premier Protein website that are relatively simple and delish!
- Blueberry Muffins: Who knew that you could add protein to muffins?! This super light recipe uses applesauce and greek yogurt to to healthify the typical muffin recipe.
- Apple Pie A La Mode: Okay so this isn’t exactly what you think about when it comes to this classic dessert but the taste comes pretty close! The recipe calls for 4 simple ingredients and you can get the yummy taste of apple pie a la mode without all the calories! Pretty clever if you ask me!
- Vivacious Vanilla Bar: This recipe is perfect for when you get the midday munchies. It is full of dates, almonds and peanut butter which is the perfect sweet treat for that sweet tooth!
- Bikini Body Banana Bread: Who doesn’t love a delish banana bread? This recipe is full of all the good stuff including 2 scoops of the Premier Protein Chocolate Protein Powder to kick it up a notch and make it way more filling than regular banana bread.
- Flavorful Flan: My husband’s absolute favorite dessert is FLAN! I have never attempted to try this latin dish even with all my baking skill–but this recipe seems easy enough with only 4 ingredients, plus protein that is added from the Premier Protein Vanilla Shake.
- Overnight Chocolate Peanut Butter Oats: This one is perfect for the mom on the go that is sick of buying fast food in the morning and just wants to start off the day right!
- Protein Pancakes: I am a huge fan of pancakes but I know all too well how unfulfilled I can feel afterwards. This pancake recipe incorporates the Premier Protein Vanilla Shake for a quick protein boost!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Here are 7 easy recipes that gets more protein in your diet! @PremierProtein #ad #TheDayIsYours” quote=”Here are 7 easy recipes that gets more protein in your diet! ” theme=”style2″]
Do you consciously try to add more protein to your diet? Which recipe are you most likely to try?