This post is sponsored by Hanes.
5 Unconventional Ways to Spring Clean Your Life
Spring is (finally!) in the air. With the mild exception of insane snow and ice storms in March, the temperatures have started to creep up and the flowers are beginning to bloom. Spring always triggers such a need to clean for me, I love opening up the windows and finding areas in the house that aren’t normally cleaned with my cleaning cycle.
There are some other areas in your life that may need a spring cleaning however and these may be a bit unconventional:
- Emails: I am the queen of hoarding emails. We all get tons of emails a day whether its business related, blog related, KID related or even a newsletter from a company you bought one very small thing from in 2008. A great way to spring clean your email box is by using unroll.me a email un-subscription service. Also, if you use gmail you can create filters for certain senders and it will completely bypass your inbox! (I do this A LOT)
- Spiritual Practice: This can be applied however you need in your life, religious or not. Take time to see what you might want to do to take care of your spirit. Do you need to adjust your bedtime? Do you need to spend some time volunteering? Do you need/want to go to church? Maybe try a new meditation practice? Assess what you may need to make your spiritual self it’s best self.
- Learn New Things: Spring is a great time to take to learn new things. Whatever you are working on, you can always get better. You can find a new book or a new class that will improve the skills you need for your craft.
- Your friends: This one can be super tricky. But honestly, people change. Is your circle still super supportive? Have your friends attitudes changed towards you? Sometimes it’s easier to hold on to a bad relationship than to let it go. Take stock of the people around you and make sure that you want to enter a brand new season with them.
- Your Underwear drawer: I know, this one is tricky. I LOVE comfortable underwear. It legit makes me happy. I probably hold on to pieces a bit too long. My mom came over the other day early in the morning and she was STUNNED because there I was–wearing the same PJs from 12 years ago before I moved out of her house. *covered eyes emoji* Get some new underwear, and get rid of the old stuff!
To kick off the spring cleaning of your new underwear drawer, I’ve partnered with Hanes to giveaway a brand new Oh So Light Comfort Wirefree Bra PLUS a $50 Hanes Visa Giftcard to get your new underwear drawer started!
The Hanes Oh So Light Bra is the most comfy bra ever! I was able to try a sample and its pretty great.
- Feather lite fabric for second skin comfort
- ComfortBand provides stay in place support
- Available in sizes S-XL at Walmart and Target for only $15.99!
All you have to do to enter is follow the directions in the rafflecopter giveaway below!
You can also spring clean your favorite underwear drawer by using the special offer code of “HappyHanes20” on Hanes.com through April 15 to get $20 off and Free Standard Shipping with purchase of $100 or more.*5 Unconventional Ways To #Spring Clean Your Life + A $50 Giveaway from @Hanes! #HappyInHanes #ad
OFFER DETAILS: $20 off and Free Standard Shipping with purchase of $100 or more! (Offer excludes the Champion Life Collection and all Clearance items. These products do not count towards the qualifiers. Promotion may not be combined with other promotions. U.S. delivery addresses only.)