These Halloween frosted cookies and cream rice Krispy treats are made with a delicious orange and black frosting and are perfect for spooky parties.
One thing that is always true? Everyone loves Rice Krispy treats. And during the Halloween season, they are definitely not scarce. These rice Krispy treats have a twist though and instead of making them in their usual marshmallow flavor, I’ve made these rice krispy treats with a yummy orange and black frosting.
I’ve always been a fan of rice Krispy treats, way before they became so common on Pinterest and everyone had rice krispy treat recipes.
Just like all rice krispy treats, this recipe is very easy to follow and turns out great.
Whether you’re planning ahead for a Halloween party or are just trying to make something for yourself (or your little gouls!), these rice krispy treats are sure to be a hit both as something sweet and spooky or as an everyday yummy snack.
These are easy to make and easy to divy up and pre bag if you have guests coming over. I wouldn’t recommend these for trick or treaters but I’d definitely serve these at your next Halloween party.
These rice krispy treats are a perfect addition to any Halloween themed party and with the festive orange and black frosting, they make the perfect Halloween treat!
This is a great fool-proof snack that everyone will enjoy. If you’re looking for something tasty that your family isn’t too picky about, rice krispy treats are the perfect snack.
Not only are they great to make in large quantities and then divvy up into smaller plastic baggies but they are easy to sneak healthy ingredients into them.
You can also add other fruits or nuts to change up the flavor if you’d like. Just take it as a base recipe and get creative! These rice krispy treats will always come out delicious no matter what ingredients you have on hand.
Cookies and Cream Rice Krispy treats are what you need this Halloween! With rice krispy treats, you can add in most any ingredients and always end up with something delicious.
This is a great recipe to teach kids about combining ingredients or using secondary ingredients for more flavor. You’ll have it memorized after the first time you make them!
Enjoy these Halloween Frosted Cookies and Cream Rice Krispy Treats and if make them be sure to tag and follow on Instagram so I can see it!
These fun rice krispy treats are frosted and filled with cookies and cream! A really fun recipe to serve on Halloween!
- 6 Cups Rice Krispie Cereal (half box) 5 tbs Butter
- 14 oz Marshmallows
- 8-10 Oreos, finely chopped
- 1 jar store bought vanilla buttercream
- 1/4 cup black candy melts
- 1/4 cup orange candy melts
- Paramount crystals, coconut oil or vegetable oil
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt marshmallows and butter for 90 seconds.
- Go around the bowl with a rubber spatula making sure the marshmallows aren’t sticking to the bowl.
- Add half of crispy cereal and half of the crushed Oreos. Mix well. Add the remaining cereal and Oreos.
- Line the dish with parchment paper (for easy removal when cutting)
- Spray with non stick spray
- Add all of the rice cereal mix to the pan and mash down with a metal or plastic spatula (you can also just press it but this makes it even).
- Allow to set 10-15 min before icing.
- Add 1 tbsp of paramount crystals or coconut oil and heat the candy melts in 30 second increments until melted.
- Add chocolate to piping bags (or ziplock bags) and cut a small zip in the end. Spread buttercream all over the top of the rice Krispy treats.
- In an alternating pattern do a horizontal stripe of the orange and black chocolate. Run a skewer down and then back up to create the design on top.
- Allow to set for 60-90 mins or until the chocolate is set.
- Lift up the parchment paper. Slice treats until even sections and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 213Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 3mgSodium 117mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 0gSugar 24gProtein 2g
Before you go, grab Your Free Printable Recipe Kit —Today!
Write down your favorite recipes and create your own personal cookbook of your favorite food creations!
PIN IT FOR LATER!