Classic Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread is just so good! Have you ever made it before? We have a favorite recipe that we’ve been using for years, and it only uses 2 ingredients!
Everyone loves the gooey center of monkey bread, but this version is packed full of even more ooey-gooey deliciousness for you to enjoy! Grab all the ingredients to make this yummy recipe today!
I love making this over the holiday baking season or anytime really. It’s one of my favorite desserts.
It’s a great way to customize a recipe for a crowd, and you can even get the kids in the kitchen to help.
Cinnamon Monkey Bread is just pure heaven. I have never been disappointed with our recipe, and I think this will become your go-to as well! Mmmmmm….can’t you just smell it?
Can you believe this amazing cinnamon roll monkey bread only has two ingredients?
2 12-ounce packages cinnamon rolls
1 21-ounce can apple pie filling
This is a great recipe for Christmas morning and one of those easy recipes that you will make over and over again. It’s the perfect breakfast or the perfect dessert–either way it’s the best monkey bread recipe that you can make super quick!
For this recipe you will be layering apple pieces with cinnamon rolls and it’s so delish! The pull apart bread and the apples make for such an amazing combo! Grab a bundt cake pan, and have the kids help you with this easy dessert! I am not sure if there is anything better than apple cinnamon and delicious bread?
Save this recipe to make any time and enjoy! You will make this one over and over. It’s so easy and quick to make!
This super simple 2 ingredient dessert is so delicious and easy to make. Perfect for easy fall baking.
- 2 12-ounce packages cinnamon rolls
- 1 21-ounce can apple pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice the apple slices into small pieces and cut each cinnamon roll into six small pieces.
- Spread half the apple pie filling in the bottom of the pan, then top with half the cinnamon rolls. Add the remaining apple pie filling and top with remaining cinnamon roll pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 22 minutes, until the cinnamon rolls are golden brown.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer the cake to a serving plate. Drizzle the cinnamon roll icing over the top of the cake before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 350Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 4gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 698mgCarbohydrates 63gFiber 2gSugar 33gProtein 4g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to tag and follow on Instagram for more fun recipes!
Check out these easy dessert recipes too: