Kitchen gadgets are my kryptonite.
Just ask my husband as he grumbles and complains about where I can store my millions of different sized frying pans, pressure cooker, crockpot, George Foreman(s), roasting pans and the list goes on and on. I love to cook, and I love gadgets and tools that make it easier (and healthier!).
Then I met the MultiFry
Last week I attended a fun media event celebrating the release of DeLonghi’s new air fry multi cooker. As soon as I walked into the door the smells of yummy were all over.
I saw several MultiFry machines going all at once. You know when you see those infomercials for products that can do everything but you don’t really believe them so you switch channels? So this is the complete opposite because I am now a believer. Some of the deliciousness that was being cooked–
- Roast Chicken
- Red Velvet Cake
- French Fries
Here is the surprising part: everything was delish! (everyone said the chicken was good but I wouldn’t know because I am team NO chicken! :))
The MultiFry Magic
- You only need a few tablespoons of oil to cook pretty much anything
- There is a convection feature that is perfect for baking cakes
- There is a paddle that you can add in that will stir French fries into perfectly crisp potato!
- There is a top heating element that will give you perfectly brown biscuits, Mac and Cheese and Chicken!
- Perfect for walking in the house and having a meal ready in 25 minutes!! Seriously?! I walk into the house after 6pm so this will be my new lifesaver!
- Several settings from low to high so you can cook anything from cake to meats
- The sides of the machine are completely cool which is perfect for my three year old that loves to reach for things!
- You can cook the perfect holiday meal in much less time and a lot less oil
- The unit holds a decent amount of food!
- The unit is super easy to clean with parts you can easily clean in a dishwasher.
I got to sample everything–the fries were crispy and didn’t have a frozen taste, the vegetable chili was incredible and the cake was good too!
[Tweet “The #Multifry Low Oil MultiCooker is a must-have for ALL kitchens! #delonghicreates”]
For more information on the Low Oil Fryer & Multicooker click here. I will be getting a unit for review so I’m super excited to share new recipes with you guys!